Lungmen Arc, Chapter 22: The Savior

After our hero saved his comrade from the grasp of the Reunion ringleaders, they sent their next destination straight to lungmen to deliver the intel's about the Reunion and the new organization that helps them. However, their intel delivery came to a halt when Reunion troops were spotted near one of the entrances of Lungmen. When they arrived they could see explosions left and right, arrows flying towards armoured units, Reunion members could be seen sent flying up in the air when a tall green-haired oni lady hits them with her shield.

????? Pov

Artist on Pixiv : aoki

????????? : DON'T BREAK FORMATION!!!!

????????? : WE CAN'T LET A SINGLE ONE THROUGH THIS DOOR, IF EVEN ONE GETS THROUGH THE MISSION WILL BE A FAILURE!!!!

????????? : SHIELDERS INTO POSITION, DEFEND THE INJURED ONES AND THE ENTRANCE!!!!

All the L.G.D unit : HAI!!!!

The L.G.D shielders stood up front shielding the injured ones behind them. A light brown-haired feline goes closer to the tall oni lady, holding her arm in pain.

 A light brown-haired feline goes closer to the tall oni lady, holding her arm in pain

Artist on twitter : @kinona

????? : Hoshiguma, we need to retreat!!! If we stay here and only defend then they will break our defences in no time!!

Hoshiguma : We can't Madam Swire. If we do, then they will enter the cit-

Swire : It won't matter if we die here!!!! You got injured on your head, i can barely use my arm and the rest of our guards are either fatally injured or dead right in front of us on the field!!!!

Hoshiguma looks behind the shielder and at the injured guard units. The medic's attending their wounds with all their power but some of the injuries are bad and can only be treated in a better-equipped room. 

L.G.D Medic : Please stay still so i can close the wound.

L.G.D Guard 1 : Agh, i'm trying.