News

As much as I hate to do this, I know that not many people are fans of an author posting a chapter that is only dedicated to news about something rather than the actual story. 

But it's alright cause it's about that as well.

So first thing first with the news.

First is : The story will be here, just having a bit of difficulty.

I just simply have a hard time creating the timeline and putting things in the right place and let me tell you all one thing.

Getting info about the so-called previous civilizations is hard, especially since we don't know much about them. 

I might just come up with something and create something on my own for this civilization because lore-wise and game, we know nothing about them except that they created things,(Thank you Lone Trail Event for that)

The second news (more like a question) is : One shot book?

I was thinking about it for a long time and how about a one-shot book for arknights? I rarely see one-shot arknights books and most of them that exist are not active. 

There is one that became active recently which I'm happy for cause bless that author and their talent of writing.

 I also want those who are following me or this book to be entertained a bit while all of you are waiting for the story.

The question is would you all be done with a one-shot book?

The rules of requests and other stuff of course will be the first chapter of that book.