Lungmen Arc, Chapter 25 : Cunning Dragon, Sleepy Dragon

Kal'tsit Pov

Wei Yenwu : Well, that was a show that was a pleasure to witness.

Kal'tsit : Hm.

Currently, in the meeting room, everyone witnessed the victory of Tadashi who fought against the horde of Reunion soldiers. The projector displayed the live camera feed of one of the entrances of Lungmen, on the screen, they could see Tadashi standing there and talking to the remaining reunion members who left standing.

Wei Yenwu : I must say, Rhodes Island has interesting people in their arsenal.

Kal'tsit : The operators of Rhodes Island aren't weapons, Mister Wei.

Wei Yenwu : Even tho he single handly defeated a horde of Reunion soldiers.

Amiya : My brother is not a weapon.

Wei Yenwu : Oh I never said he was and excuse me to ask this but did you say brother? 

Amiya : W-Well we just treat each other like one.

Wei Yenwu : I see.

Wei returns his gaze to the screen, seeing Tadashi talking with Officer Hoshiguma and Swire. However, he also noticed a very tall male standing next to Tadashi. Before he could ask Kal'tsit about the Sarkaz he looks at Ch'en.

Wei Yenwu : Madam Ch'en, could you tell your unit to let the two Rhodes Islanders in and tell them that there isn't any helipad to land so they have to find another place to park their helicopter?

Ch'en : We are just gonna let them in? 

Wei Yenwu : He did just save your coworker's life, no? The least we could do is give them permission to enter our city. 

Ch'en : *sigh* Very well, if you excuse me then.

Ch'en walks away to the corner of the room and brings out her radio to call Hoshiguma. While she did that, Wei turned his gaze back to the screen.

Wei Yenwu : Who's that Sarkaz male behind him?

Kal'tsit : Operator Ghost, our informant. He was the one who we sent to gain intel on the Reunion.

Wei Yenwu : Hm I heard Rhodes Island sent him alone on that mission. I hope Rhodes Island isn't doing this on a daily basis. IF the intels prove that the Reunion is planning to attack Lungmen, then I hope that Rhodes Island won't do any solo missions while working with us.

Kal'tsit : Your worry for your forces won't be necessary Mister Wei. Unlike the L.G.D., operator Ghost and Ronin can handle a solo mission.

Ch'en : Are you implying that L.G.D isn't suitable for solo missions?

Kal'tsit looks towards the officer who was slowly walking towards them.

Kal'tsit : I'm not implying it officer Ch'en. 

Ch'en : The L.G.D can handle a solo mission if necessary. If you think that the L.G.D is weak because of what happened today then you are mistaken.

Kal'tsit : I never said that the L.G.D is weak. I only implied that the L.G.D isn't suitable for solo missions. But I'm happy to see that Officer Ch'en isn't naive to see their own mistakes.

Ch'en : You-

Ch'en was about to reply to Kal'tsit's insult on the capability of the L.G.D but she was stopped by a bright light coming from the screen that displays the live feed of the camera at the entrances of Lungmen. Everyone present in the room tried to turn their gaze to the screen but even through the screen, the light was too bright for them to see what was happening.