Lungmen Arc, Chapter 36 : Sweet Detour

Ch'en Pov

Ch'en : *sigh*I swear it was a mistake to trust them with this mission. Especially that white-haired shǎzi!

(shǎzi means "idiot" in Chinese. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Hoshiguma : *chuckles* I think it was a good choice to not let the Reunion know about the meeting point.

Ch'en : Still.

Ch'en, Hoshiguma, Swire and the rest of the L.G.D. unit alongside Amiya's team who met up with Ch'en at the original meeting point, are now currently driving towards the location that Tadashi gave them over the radio. Apparently, he and operator Ghost had the target with them but because of the Reunion soldiers that were following them, they had to change the meeting point. Hoshiguma was driving the car while Ch'en was sitting next to her and Swire was in the back.

Ch'en : They better have come up with a better explanation compared to the one he gave me over the radio.

Hoshiguma : *chuckles* Come on Ch'en, things like this happen sometimes.

Ch'en : Tch.

Swire : Don't worry about her Hoshiguma, she's probably still mad cause Ronin over the radio was saying true things about Ch'en.

Flashback 

Ch'en : You what?!?

Ch'en shouted into the radio that she was holding, gaining the attention of everyone around the table which had the map of the slum laid on top of it. Around the table were Hoshiguma, Swire, Zheng, Amiya and Doctor Aaron. All of them looked towards Ch'en, seeing her a bit angry but not as angry as usual.

Tadashi"Ronin" : You don't have to shout you know, I can hear you clearly.

Ch'en : Answer me Operator Ronin!

Upon hearing the codename, Amiya and the Doctor looked at Ch'en with wide eyes. All the while Swire was looking at Ch'en with a bored face while Hoshiguma was smiling nervously.

Tadashi"Ronin" : Alright jeez. We had to change the meeting point cause we ran into a lot of Reunion, if we didn't then we would've been overrun by an army of Reunion soldiers.

Tadashi"Ronin" : And we don't want that now do we Ch'en?

Ch'en : Little things like the Reunion are easy to deal with if you just follow the instructions. Which you didn't apparently.

Tadashi"Ronin" : Yeah I doubt that.

Ch'en : What was that? 

Tadashi"Ronin" : Nothing!

Tadashi"Ronin" :  Anyway, why are you so angry now? Me and Ghost have Misha with us so the mission is complete by default.

Ch'en : The mission is complete the minute Misha is handed to the L.G.D and escorted to HQ.

Tadashi"Ronin" : *sigh* Right right, still you don't have to be angry all the time. You should really loosen up a bit.

Ch'en : I don't have time for that and stop wasting time Ronin. Tell me your current location and wait there with the target.