Lungmen Arc, Chapter 28 : Morning Routine

Unknown Pov

Location : Lungmen, Slums 5:am

The slums. The part of Lungmen where all the infected were gathered, not by choice. Everyone knew that there was one rule in that part of the city. You either fight for yourself or you will fight for others only to be left behind.

????? : Hurry, hide!

A couple of children can be seen running on the street, behind them were Lungmen rioters chasing them. The children walked into an alleyway and hid behind the dumpster, all while the Lungmen rioters were looking around and searching for them. Well, more like searching for one person.

Lungmen rioters 1 : Go search for them in the alleys, they shouldn't be far.

The Lungmen rioters started to search the alleys, pushing and moving everything they can in order to find what they are searching for. Meaning that one way or another, they will find the children who are hiding behind the dumpster.

????? Thought : This is bad.

The little female kid had white hair and noticeable Ursus race ears and turned to the other kids and tried to calm them down.

Official art from Yostar

Children 1 : Misha, what should we do?

Misha : Nothing, neither of you has to do anything. They are after me.

Sounds of the Lungmen rioters getting close made Misha quickly act. She pulls a little doll from her pocket and gives it to one of the little kids.

Misha : Take this, this is for you. It's a protective doll, when you make these dolls by hand, you can keep the ones you care about safe.

Children 2 : Okay, sister Misha, we'll take good care of it!

Misha : Good, now go and hide somewhere else, they are getting closer.

Children 3 : Okay! Be safe sister Misha!

Misha smiles and nods towards the kids.

Misha : Be safe, everyone.

She looks out of her hiding spot and sees that the rioters are far away now. She gets out of her hiding spot and starts running away from the rioters.