Reunion HQ Arc, Chapter 20 : Unfading Memories And Unexpected Help

Unknown Pov

Flashback

Somewhere in the cold tundra of Ursus, a little hidden camp can be seen behind the thick fogs and mountains

Somewhere in the cold tundra of Ursus, a little hidden camp can be seen behind the thick fogs and mountains. Inside that camp were people with cozy hoodie and orange symbol on them. People can be seen sitting around the campfire while some were chatting inside or at front of the houses. Even childrens were present inside the camp, playing around with each other. Some were playing tag with each other, some were having a snowball fight. While the people in the camp were enjoying their times, not far away from the camp can be seen a hill which had a single tree on top if it. On that hill were two people who were looking towards the endless field of cold tundras. One was standing next to the tree while the other was sitting on top of one of the branches of the tree. The one who was on the top of the tree noticed that the person below him was quiet and focused on something.

???????1 : You seem to be really focusing on something. What's wrong?

???????2 : Nothing just *sigh* thinking about something.

The one on the tree looked at the other with an interested look.

???????1 : About?

???????2 :Just . . . . . . .*looks at the person on the tree* do you think the infected ever be free from discrimination?

The one who was on the tree looked at the one below him with wide eyes. He knew that the person below him would be thinking about something like this ever since they meet the peoples down below. He jumped off of the tree and looked towards the other person.

???????1 : Alright, tell me why did this suddenly came into your mind?

The female looked down on the camp seeing people enjoying their times.

???????2 : It's just, . . . . . . . . . . . .  there contest fight with the Ursus empire will bring their end one day. I just don't want that to happen.

???????1 : *sigh* Look, as bad as it sound what i'm about to say, but the Ursus empire is to greedy and prideful to help the infected and they also fear that they would be killed because of the infection.

???????1 : In short, the Ursus empire are simply scared of Death.

???????2 : Hm.

After the end of their conversation the male walks to the female and stood next to her. They both returned their gaze towards the field of tundra seeing the endless snow fields. However the female asked the male a question which made them confused.