Reunion HQ Arc, Chapter 18 : Shall we?

2 days until Chernobog arrives at Lungmen 

Tadashi "Ronin" Pov

Before Talulah could kill Ghost and before the meeting could've continued. An uninvited guest said hello to the ringleaders. That uninvited guest was none other then Tadashi, who was slowly making his way through the vent system. 

He arrived just to see Alina attending on Ghost's burn marks. He listened to everything that happened in this so called meeting. He heard the leaders talking about taking him out, mostly he heard that brat talking about how much he wanted to kill me. 

Tadashi "Ronin" Thought : Damn, that kid really wants me dead. Have i even met him before?

However he did hear something that he wished he didn't hear. He heard Mephisto asking W if him and her dated since Tadashi said "never go out with the crazy type".

Tadashi "Ronin" Thought : *blushes* That's not, *sigh* that's not what i meant back then. 

He heard how Ghost tells the others that they have zero chance on killing him. He even talked about something that was in the past, the past that he wished he didn't mentioned.

Tadashi "Ronin" Thought : The . . . . . . . . . . .camp.

But Tadashi didn't rests up there, he sees Talulah slowly making her way towards Ghost. He can't hear their conversation since Talulah is whispering something to Ghost. However, Tadashi did managed to catch one thing from Ghost.

Tadashi "Ronin" Thought : What? What did Ghost mean by "Who the fuck are you"?

What happened after what Ghost said to Talulah, shocked Tadashi. He sees her, unsheathing her sword and using her art to light it up in flames. He sees her bringing the sword above her head and asking Ghost for any last words.

Simon "Ghost" Riley : I don't know who you are, but let me tell you this.

Simon "Ghost" Riley : Once he founds out about you, he will sends you straight to hell.

Talulah : Hm, we shall see.

He sees Talulah readying herself to bring down the sword to cut Ghost neck clean.

Tadashi "Ronin" Thought : That's my signal to act.

Tadashi quickly smashed through the vent opening landing just right between Ghost and Talulah. He quickly unsheathed his sword and blocks Talulah's sword.

Talulah's eyes widened as she immediately sees who was standing before her

Talulah : You.

Tadashi "Ronin" : Sup.