Reunion HQ Arc, Chapter 15 : My Deer Friend

2 days until Chernobog arrives at Lungmen 

After the reveal of Tadashi been disguise as a Reunion member, Alina eyes were wide when she saw that recognizable smile and face. Those who knows Tadashi can almost immediately recognize that idiotic smile of his. 

So far everyone who knew him from the past has welcomed him back. Some people with a hug, some people just started talking with him normally, some people just acknowledge it and continued their lives. However some people weren't that friendly when they found out that the Tadashi that was supposed to be death, is alive. Some welcomed him with slashing their sword at him, some tried to punch him, and some tried to burn him alive while that person wanted Tadashi to "surrender"*cough* *cough* Talulah. There are many people who hasn't found out that Tadashi is alive, like Alina for example. 

Tadashi wondered how will she welcome and acknowledge that his alive and not actually death? Will she hug him like his sister did? Will she start talking with him like Ace did? Will she just acknowledge it like Scout and Kal'tsit did? She doesn't have any weapon so there is no was she will welcome him like her draco friend. 

Alina is a kind and gentle person who always takes care of everyone around her. There is no way Alina would welcome Tadashi in any harmful way right?

Right?

*SLAP*

Pov : You got slapped by Alina

Pov : You got slapped by Alina. Hard.

Tadashi "Ronin" Pov

Tadashi "Ronin" : OOOOW. Aline what the hell????

Alina : "Hello Alina it's been a while"? Is this how you say "hello" to people who thought you were dead? Is this how Babel works when it comes to death?

Tadashi "Ronin" : Actually it's Rhodes island now.

Alina glares at Tadashi for cutting her words off. The glaring face of Alina made Tadashi a bit uncomfortable. Tadashi looks away not daring to look at Alina.

Tadashi "Ronin" : And i just shut up now. Huh?

When Tadashi looks at Alina he sees small tears running down off Alina face.

Alina : Do you have any idea how bad everyone felt after we heard the news about your death?

Tadashi "Ronin" : Well i'm not dead and i'm here right now. Isn't that good?