Lungmen Arc, Chapter 23 : Victory And Jealousy

Currently, in the main tower of Lungmen, the meeting between Rhodes Island, the president of Lungmen Wei Yenwu and Ch'en, head of the Lungmen Guard Department's Special Inspection Unit came to a halt when they got sudden news from Ghost and Tadashi that the Reunion is currently attacking one of the entrances of Lungmen. In the darkroom a single blue light displays the camera of that said entrance, showing injured and dead L.G.D members on the ground. The remaining L.G.D members were at the entrances, holding their last line of defence, with Hoshiguma in the middle. Suddenly a helicopter arrived on the battlefield, surprising the two Lungmeners. 

Kal'tsit Pov

Wei Yenwu : Miss Kal'tsit?

Wei was now looking at Kal'tsit who now has an unusual smile. Both Amiya and Doctor who were looking at the screen, dropped their gaze from it and looked at Kal'tsit.

Kal'tsit : If you're wondering if that Helicopter is an ally or an enemy.

Kal'tsit : Rest assured, they are with us. 

The two Lungmeners continued to watch the camera feed of the helicopter making a nose dive towards the ground and soon after flying up from the ground. However, they really couldn't see anything because of the smoke that was created by the helicopter.

Wei Yenwu : Then i believe they are that said operators who were supposed to be delivering the intels, is that correct, Miss Kal'tist?

Kal'tsit : Correct. 

Wei Yenwu : Hm.

Wei returned his gaze to the displayed camera live feed of the current battle between the Reunion and the L.G.D. He sees that the battlefield is now covered with a massive dust of clouds, created by the helicopter. After some minutes, the dust cloud cleared and they can see a male lung standing between the L.G.D and the Reunion troops.

Ch'en Thought : Hm? Who is that in the middle?

Wei Yenwu : Miss Kal'tsit?

Kal'tsit : That's operator Ronin, one of the newest recruits of Rhodes Island. 

Wei Yenwu : Newest? Is Rhodes Island already sending its newest recruits into a battle against a horde? 

Wei Yenwu : Does Rhodes Island like to send their newest recruits into dangerous battles on day 1?

Kal'tsit : No, i can assure you that Ronin over there can deal with the Reunion by himself.

Wei Yenwu : Hm, we shall see.

Both Wei and Kal'tsit returned their gaze to the displayed live camera feed, now showing Tadashi looking straight towards the L.G.D. The way the camera was positioned, Tadashi's face can be seen clearly. Suddenly Tadashi raised one of his arm and waved towards the L.G.D, sadly the camera live feed doesn't have sound so they don't know what his saying. 

After some minutes Tadashi turns back to the Reunion horde, unsheathing his sword from his hip. Tadashi looks at the helicopter which flies around them and nodded towards it, making those who were in the meeting room confused.

Ch'en : What is he doing?

Kal'tsit : *sigh*

Kal'tsit lets out a frustrated sigh, making Wei and Ch'en look towards her in confusion. When their gaze lands on the Rhodes Islanders they can see Amiya look towards Kal'tsit while she's snickering to herself, Doctor on the other hand had no idea why Amiya was snickering.