Selection Arc, Chapter 41 : Ready, Set, Defend!

Dobermann : The selection of the group that will help against the Reunion will only be held today, so everyone listen carefully.

Hearing Dobermann well known stern voice, everyone's attention shifted to the platform where she, Ronin and Ghost were standing. Behind them was a large screen which started to flicker until it stopped and displayed pictures of 30 operators.

Dobermann : Due to the number of operators currently available, there will be a total of 6 teams, with 5 operators in one team. 

Dobermann : Operator Ghost will be the one who lists the teams and also informs you all who will go first and last and against which team. 

When his codename was spoked, he stepped forward while the big screen behind him changed the display from the pictures of the operators to a map.

Simon"Ghost"Riley : Our first test today will be a Defend And Attack mission.

(This is the first and last time I ever tried to do something like this for anything

(This is the first and last time I ever tried to do something like this for anything. At first, I was like I give it a try and give a visual about the map that the operators will be tested in but then I started to feel more and more cringe as I progressed with it. I was like "I started it, so I'm going to finish it and accept whatever the readers might say.)

Simon"Ghost"Riley : The rules are simple.

Simon"Ghost"Riley : One team's objective is to get a hold of the enemy's base in the training room while the other team's objective is to stop the other team from completing their mission. The time limit of one match is 30 minutes so try to be quick. Before the match begins the two teams that will go against each other will have 10 minutes to come up with a strategy in their designed starting point, those 10 minutes aren't counted to the 30 minutes of the match.

Simon"Ghost"Riley : All of you will have to give everything you got into this test, the sole purpose of this test is to select a few operators to save lives in Lungmen and protect them against the Reunion.

While Ghost explained the rules of the test in a struggling-like voice, the operators below looked awkwardly while paying attention to him. The reason why they were looking at him a bit awkwardly is because while they were listening to Ghost's briefing, they were also witnessing Ghost's literary holding Tadashi by the arms. How Tadashi was currently patting Ghost's back with his hand, they could tell that it was painful for him.

Tadashi and Ghost Currently

Tadashi and Ghost Currently :