Unfortunate news

As the title suggests, I have some news for you all so I get straight into it.

This story will be on a huge break and it's going to be rewritten.

Reason? Many but none of them is because of you all, no. 

I'm happy that a lot of you loved my story. Even more surprised that my first story got this much love and support.

So what is the reason? Well, let me answer you all.

---------------

Grammar error/issues. 

Now I know what some of the readers will say that I could just go and edit that part of the story that a reader pointed out to be a grammar error. Now I would do it but then the message that is connected to that text disappears and I don't want that.

But even if the messages hadn't disappeared I would've still rewrote the story. Because I'm gonna be honest with you all. I wrote a lot of cringy and too much stuff in here which I wish I didn't. Stuff that didn't even make sense.

---------------

The story was going well of course until I started to panic about if Wattpad allows 18+ things such as smut/lemons, mentioning of suicide, torture and a lot more. But after a talk with a lot of people, Wattpad allows these things as long as the story is marked as mature.

So now that the reasons are out of the way. Let's talk about the future of this book and the rewritten one.

This book will stay until I post the first five chapters of the new book so that the people who love this story can see why this story isn't continued yet. All of you can leave messages asking for updates about the rewritten story or about what my next plan will be.

Now about the rewritten one and why I'm doing it.

The story didn't go quite the way I wanted to which is why I want to rewrite it a bit. What I mean by that is that the story will still be the same but parts of it will be changed.

Relationships will still somewhat going to be the same but altered a bit. Things will be added and removed. Chapters will be different, mainly the start. Speaking of things being added and removed.

Say goodbye to Simon and Zhang. Adding a character from Cod somehow felt weird and Zhang. . . . .well. . . . . . I don't think I need to say anything right?

Long story short.

This book will be on break and rewritten.

The story will somewhat be the same but altered a bit.

Simon"Ghost"Riley will be gone and replaced.

Zhang will be repurposed.

And Tadashi. . . . will be Tadashi. . .but Differently.

Oh right, Yami!!! Yea Yami stays, I love the story and the role that I made for him. He stays.

Now that I brought the news to you all, I have some questions.

How much did you love this story of mine? 

What was the good thing about it? What was the bad thing about it? 

What is the one thing that is not answered yet but wants to see the answer in the future?

Thank you all for the support Have a nice day/night. See you all in the rewritten story.

If any of you have some kinda questions, leave them here and I answer them.

However, no asking about who was going to be the love interest. That stays the same in the rewritten story as well, and I don't want to reveal it yet.