Lungmen Arc, Chapter 26 : The Meeting

Tadashi"Ronin" Pov

Tadashi can be seen laying on his back on the surface of a calm ocean. Clear blue sky and slow and calm wind were present in the place he was in. Slowly opening his eyes, he sits up and looks around himself to find out his current location.

Tadashi "Ronin" : *yawn* Where  . . . . . . am i?

?????? : You're in hell!

Hearing a familiar voice, Tadashi smiles and looks towards the source of the voice to see a temple. Inside the temple was a figure made out of black and greenish smoke with green eyes. 

?????? : Welcome to floor one.

Tadashi "Ronin" : AAAAAH if it isn't my dear friend who speaks with me 24/7.

?????? : Cause i have no other better things to do. 

Tadashi "Ronin" : Aw you're saying like you don't enjoy my company.

?????? : You mean my ONLY company.

Tadashi "Ronin" : . . . . . . . . . 

?????? : . . . . . . . . . . 

Both Tadashi and the shadow figure looked each other in the eye, both of them were silent until they broke it with them bursting out laughing.

Tadashi "Ronin"/?????? : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tadashi "Ronin" : *sigh* So. . . what happened? 

?????? : Used too much of your healing power, again. Then you fell unconscious, again. So in short you were too dumb and used too much of your power. . . . . . . . . . .again.

Tadashi "Ronin" : Alright, alright I get it. You don't have to point it out that much.

 ?????? : Someone has to, you used too much of your power and strength and almost lost yourself, you almost made me interfere. You know what happens when you lose too much of your power, right?

Tadashi "Ronin" : Yes I know.

?????? : No you don't. You are too carefree and not paying attention to your surrounding. You don't want to repeat your "nightmare", do you?

When the shadow figure mentioned that to Tadashi, his carefree attitude was gone, replaced with sadness written on his face. Soon after he looked down at the water with a blank expression.

Tadashi "Ronin" : No . . . . I don't.

?????? : Good and I'm sorry that I have to be like this, but someone has to look out for you.

Tadashi looks back to the shadow figure and spoke to him.

Tadashi "Ronin" : Then what about you huh?

?????? : What about me?

Tadashi "Ronin" : I don't even need to be close to you but I can see a bit of red in your green eyes.

When Tadashi said that, the shadow figure slowly stood up and walked to the water and looked down. When he did that, he sees his green eyes but on those green eyes, he sees a bit of red colour on them.

?????? : Huh. That's new. 

Tadashi "Ronin" : You know what that means right?

?????? : That I'm slowly about to lose myself as well.