Reunion HQ Arc, Chapter 17 : An Uninvited Guest And Someone In Disguise

2 days until Chernobog arrives at Lungmen 

Frostnova "Yelena" Pov

After Alina and Frostnova arrived to the main hall of the meeting room. Neither of them said anything to each other after their talk at the main door. Yelena was at front while Alina was following her. 

Frostnova peeked a little bit behind her to Alina seeing her sad face. She instantly things back to their conversation realizing that, she might have been a little harsh with her on the topic.

Yelena "Frostnova" : Alina.

Alina : . . . . . . . .

Yelena "Frostnova" : Alina.

Alina : Hm? Oh sorry Yelena, i was thinking about something that i didn't hear you calling out to me.

Yelena "Frostnova" : It's okay, i just. . . . . . .

Alina : Hm?

Yelena "Frostnova" : I want to apologize on what i said back then at the door. I-

Alina : Don't be.

Yelena "Frostnova" : Huh?

Alina : . . . .I understand that in order to protect the infected we must use lethal forces. But to go to war, that's something neither of us wanted at the beginning. Its just . . . . shocks me that we actually doing this.

Yelena "Frostnova" : . . . . . .*sigh* 

Alina : Yelena.

Yelena "Frostnova" : Yes?

Alina : I meet . . . . ah who am i kidding you know already so what the point hiding it.

Yelena "Frostnova" : Hm? What do you mean Alina?

Alina : Come on, you know that in the medical supply room i was with Tadashi.

Yelena "Frostnova" : . . . . .Yea, i know. It was hard not to hear his loud voice.

Alina : *giggle* Right, but that not what i wanted to say. 

Alina : He . . . . . .he meet Talulah when we attacked Chernobog.

Yelena "Frostnova" : And?

There was a long pause in the conversation, making Yelena confused. After a brief of silence, Alina continued.

Alina :  . . . . .He noticed it as well. 

Yelena stops and turns around to face Alina, focusing her gaze on her.

Alina : He noticed it as well, that Talulah changed.

Yelena "Frostnova" Thought : Good to hear. At least he's not blind.

Yelena "Frostnova" : . . . Hm, we should discuss this in a later time Alin-