Lungmen Arc, Chapter 31 : Justice Against Loyalty

Originium Arts

A technique that can alter matter or consciousness by stimulating the energy inside, harnessing it to manifest Arts.

The ability to use Arts seems to be natural for Terrans, many people are at least capable of very basic forms of Arts. Some consider it a gift, and some considered it a curse and call those who can use it a monster.

Arts can be found in many variants, be it healing others or hurting others or destroying a whole field or mountain. The possibility of using art's is endless in the eyes of those who know how to use it.

The Terrans have achieved so much knowledge of studying the ability of Art's to the point that even those who are not infected, can use it if they have a tool that holds a shard of Originium inside it.

But even if they have the knowledge to harvest the power of Originum, those who are not infected can never be compared to those who are infected with it. 

Those who are infected won't need any tools to use Originium art.

All they need . . . . . . 

*BAM*

Junior Superintendent Zheng : AARRGH!

Is enough knowledge of their powers and from there, their potential is endless.

Location : Lungmen, L.G.D HQ 6:20 am

Constable Zheng Pov

Currently at the HQ of the L.G.D Department, on top of the rooftop were multiple officers standing in a circle. In the centre of the ring, fights two individuals.

*Pow*

Junior Superintendent Zheng : Argh!

One of them is an officer of the L.G.D.

*Pow**Pow*

Junior Superintendent Zheng : Aargh!

The other one was an operator from another organization known as Rhodes Island.