Rhodes Island Arc, Chapter 8 : Honor Against Loyalty

3 days until Chernobog arrives at Lungmen

Both Tadashi and Nearl were currently fighting in a small arena, which was a model of a small 3 leveled garage house. While they were fighting in the arena, others watched from the security room of the training room. What they were witnessing was truly something. 

Amiya Pov

Amiya was with the other operators in the Monitor room of the training room. She was watching the fight of Nearl and Tadashi, but she couldn't help herself but smile and giggle at every reaction of the operators who were also watching the fight. It was fun to watch their reaction.

Operator 1 : HOW DID HE DODGE THAT????

Operator 3 : Ouch that must have hurt.

Operator 4 : COME ON NEARL!!!!! SHOW HIM WHO'S THE BOSS!!!! 

Operator 2 : WOW!!! THE HELL WAS THAT SWORD MOVE!?!?! HOLY SHIT.

Dobermann : This is something i see rarely. Joyment in the training room, out of all the places in the facility.

Amiya can only giggle at Dobermann comment. It is true that it's rare to see people enjoying their self in the training room. Since most of the time when operators are tasked to go to the training room. They usually aren't happy. Why? Cause most of the time Dobermann is the one who trains them. And she can be a bit, well. . . . . . .strict with her training method. 

Amiya : *giggle* It's true. But it's not everyday that we see Nearl fight against someone with full might.

Blaze : Your right about that.

Blaze : I got a say, the new kid does pack some strength.

Dobermann : I can't argue with that. Not many people can go toe-to-toe with Nearl.

Amiya : Hehe well he's my brother. Of course he's strong.

????? : You're right about that, Amiya. Since he became a Elite Operator 8 years ago, i bet he has become even stronger.

????? : And even more of a trouble maker. 

The three who were talking turned around to the direction of the voices, to see Ace and a girl with pure white skin, pointy ears and red eyes and long white hair.

Artist 414_(hncx3355) on pixiv

Amiya : Ace, Warfarin!?!

Ace : Hello Ami-

Ace couldn't finish his sentence, because a certain cat who jumped at him.

Blaze : AAAAAAAAAAAAACCCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Blaze and Ace is on the floor caused by Blaze jumping at Ace. Blaze can be seen having tears in her eyes.

Ace : Ouch. . . . .Haha hey blaze how you doing?