Lungmen Arc, Chapter 33 : Search And Capture

After watching a long but enjoyable fight between Zheng and the new visitor known as Tadashi and after explaining to Ch'en what happened on the rooftop. Everyone has left Ch'en's office and gone on to do their own things. Swire continued to do paperwork much to her enjoyment, Tadashi and his partner has gone to their helicopter to pick up their equipment and Hoshiguma who is following Ch'en currently to the main hall to get prepared for the mission. As for our friend Yami, he's currently trying to not be late for his date.

Yami Pov

Yami Thought : Damn this is not good.

Yami walks out of the L.G.D building after he was "kindly" told to leave the office. He turns left and puts one of his hands inside his pocket while the other puts a lollipop inside his mouth.

Yami Thought : Not only I forgot to give the info to Ch'en, but now I'm late for my morning date.

While he was walking the street, he looks around himself seeing people opening their shops and getting ready for the morning. He sees friends drinking coffee inside coffee shops and others laughing in the bars. He looks at all of those things with hollow eyes and a stoic look. He closes his eyes and turns forwards, continuing his walk.

Yami Thought : Hmm must be good.

Yami continued to walk until he turns into an alleyway and goes deeper and deeper until he reached the end of the alley. He looks behind himself to see if anyone is around him, once he made sure that there's no one near he looks at the wall next to him and jumps towards it. He started to jump from wall to wall until he jumped for the final time and landed on top of the rooftop.

Yami Thought : If I jump from roof to roof I surely make it in time.

Yami smiles at the thought of finally arriving at the place where he and his lover usually meet once a week. When he stands straight, out of the corner of his eye he spots two individuals on top of the L.G.D rooftop. He watches as the tall Sarkaz person known as Ghost walks towards the white hair Lung known as Tadashi better known as Ronin.

Tadashi. When the name pops into Yami's head, he starts to think back about how all the Sarkaz Officers seem to know him somewhat, the same goes for Ghost. While Yami glances at the two who are walking towards the elevator with their dog, a smile forms on Yami's face.

Yami Thought : The Blade Of Babel huh? Those two are interesting people.

Breaking him out of his thoughts was a ringing sound from his pocket. He grabs his phone from his pocket and his smile grew wider when someone who is nicknamed as "Sandy" calls him. He answers the phone and puts it near his ear.

Yami : Moshi Moshi!

??? : Where are you?

Yami : Good morning to you as well dear. 

??? : Good morning, answer my question.

Yami : I'm on my way I just got in the middle of something at the L.G.D.

??? : *sigh* You caused trouble again, didn't you?

Yami : Not me this time, I was just a bystander at one of Zheng's failed attempts to win our lovely friend Ch'en's heart.

??? : *sigh*That guy again. What did he do this time?

Yami : I tell you everything in person. All I can say is that Zheng picked an interesting guy to mess with today.