Lungmen Arc, Chapter 27 : Invitation For A Dance

Complete silence was present in the garden at the tallest tower of Lungmen. In the middle of the garden stood a tree where two individuals stood in front of the tree, meters away from each other while the others stood in the distance and watched. The permission to begin their fight was already given to them, yet neither of them moved a muscle. While Ch'en stood there holding her sword by her head and pointing it at Tadashi, he just stood there looking at Ch'en while his sword still rested in his hand and points it towards the ground.

Ch'en Pov

Ch'en : Is that supposed to be your stance?

Tadashi"Ronin" : No.

Ch'en : Then why aren't you getting into your fighting stance?

Tadashi"Ronin" : Don't worry, I will eventually. 

Tadashi"Ronin" : Why aren't you pulling out your second sword? You're a duel wielder, aren't you?

Tadashi looks at Ch'en's second sword that rests on her back. Ch'en looks at the sword on her back and then back to Tadashi.

Ch'en : I won't need it. I end this fight quickly and make sure to put you in your place.

Tadashi"Ronin" : Oh, be careful now officer.

Tadashi raises his hand which holds his sword and puts it in front of him followed by his other hand resting on the blade handle.

Tadashi"Ronin" : You don't want those words to mock you in the future.

Ch'en grits her teeth at Tadashi's comment and also made her grip her sword harder. After she heard enough, Ch'en dashes towards Tadashi, making her the first one to attack. The red leaves are scattered behind Ch'en as she runs towards Tadashi, planning to strike him with a swift upwards strike. Seeing this Tadashi steps back just to dodge Ch'en strike, Tadashi looks at her only to see her angry face.

Tadashi"Ronin" : Oh my!

When Ch'en regained her strength, she sends a barrage of attacks towards Tadashi. Shocking the viewers of the fight as Ch'en was sending her barrage of attacks towards Tadashi who simply just dodges them. Ch'en who was sending the attacks looked surprised at the capability of Tadashi to able to dodge her barrage of fast attacks.

 Ch'en who was sending the attacks looked surprised at the capability of Tadashi to able to dodge her barrage of fast attacks

Ch'en Thought : He's dodging my strikes at this speed?!?!?!

While Ch'en was sending the attacks, she noticed something on Tadashi's face. It was like time was slowed down but she can clearly see that every time Tadashi dodged an attack from her, he looked at her for a brief second then back to her attack. Now this would be normal, he's probably watching her next step so he would be prepared but no, his look wasn't normal. When he looks at the attacks and dodges them he looks serious but when his gaze turns to Ch'en his expression changes from serious . . . . .to bored.