🍁 Lunch 🍁

Y/n's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••

Our parents fix the marriage date after one month because I and Suho want some time to know each other. After that, we went back to our home.

The next morning I woke up early because I don't want Seo-joon to throw water again on me. When I woke up I saw Seo-joon enter my room. He came and sit beside me. His big brother's mood is on since yesterday. I don't know why?

Seo-Joon:- "Good morning little sister." He greet me very nicely which shocked me. I touch his forehead to check if he is okay.

Seo-Joon:- " What?" He said and jerk my hand.

Y/n:- "I'm checking your temperature. Are you okay?" I asked him. He scoffed.

Seo-Joon:- "I'm perfectly fine..... What will happen to me?" He said.

Y/n:- "I am asking because you usually tease me early in the morning. Then what happened today?" I asked while raising my eyebrows.

Seo-Joon:- "Are you sure about the marriage? If you are doing this under any pressure then tell me...... I will talk to Mom and Dad." He said in a serious tone. I love the way he cares for me and the way he thinks about my comfort. A smile crept on my face. I pinch the tip of his nose and said.

Y/n:- I'm sure Joon...... I didn't say yes to any pressure and why I will ?..... You know me I didn't do anything by force or in any pressure. So chill ." I said smiling softly then hug him. He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.

Seo-Joon's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I always want her happiness. That's why I want to make sure that she is happy. I don't know why but I have not a good feeling about this marriage. I hope everything goes well. I hugged her more tightly and kissed the top of her head.

Y/n:- "Ahhh!! Leave I can't breathe." She said and pushed me.

Seo-Joon:- "Ouch! Ya! I'm your oppa how can you push me like this." I said and hit her arm.

Y/n:- "Oppa my foot." She said and start hit me with a pillow. I also take a pillow and was about to hit her when suddenly someone came from behind and pulled my and Y/n's ear.

Mom:- "You both!..... Start again." She said and pulled out ear more tightly.

Y/n & Seo-joon:- "Aahhh! Ouch!

Seo-Joon:- "Sorry... Sorry, Mom. Please please leave my ear." I said while whining.

Y/n:- "Yes Mom... We will not do that again." She also pleads to her.

Mom:- "If you again ruin any pillow then I will kill you both. This is my last warning. And without wasting any time both go and get ready." When she leaves our ear we both run from there.

Y/n's POV
••••••••••••••••••••

When I reached the office all employees start greeting me and I greet them back. I reached my cabin I called my secretary. He came into my cabin.