🍁 Tears 🍁

Author's POV
•••••••••••••••••••

Feeling really broken Y/n was walking on the road. She was feeling really lost at that time. The love she thought will always be with her cheated on her. She was blaming herself. Tears didn't stop for a second. She was continuously walking suddenly her phone rang. She stops walking to check the caller ID and it Beom. She immediately cut the call and block him. The image of Beom with another girl was running in front of her eyes. She falls to her knees and starts crying loudly.

Y/n:- "Why...... Why God? Why did you do this to me? Did I don't deserve love in my life? Was my love not enough for him?" She hugs her knees. She didn't care about her clothes. People Feel pity for her when they watch her crying.

Taehyung's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and Jungkook were in the car when I saw a familiar figure on the side of the road. I try to see that person clearly and to my shock, it was Y/n crying there while hugging her knees.

Taehyung:- "Driver stop the car!" I immediately shouted. He immediately stops the car and I hurriedly get off from the car. I hear Jungkook calling me from behind but I ignored him. I run towards her and put my hand on her shoulder. She flinched and shot her head up. I saw her red teary eyes. My heart aches to see her in that condition.

Y/n:- "Mr.Kim?" She said slowly with her broken voice. I made her stand up.

Taehyung:- "What happened Dr. Y/n? Why are you crying?" She looks away from me and wipes her tears.

Y/n:- "No.... nothing Mr. Kim." I hold her chin and made her look towards me. She was sobbing silently.

Taehyung:- "Look in my eyes and then say that nothing." I said in a serious voice. She suddenly leans her head on my chest and starts crying. I become worried for her. I wrap my arms around her.

Y/n:- "Why? Why did he do that to me?" My eyebrows furrowed at her words.

Taehyung:- "Who? Dr. Y/n please tell me." Suddenly her sobbing stopped. I pull her and saw that she fainted. Jungkook was on my behind all the time. I carried her and take her to the hospital.

Jungkook:- "What happened to her hyung? How she fainted suddenly?" I look at her face. Dry tears marks were on her cheeks.

Taehyung:- "I don't know Jungkook but something serious happened to her. The way she is crying, it makes me worried." I caressed her head.

Jungkook:- "But hyung about America?" I thought for a sec.

Taehyung:- "Postpone the ticket for tonight." He nodded his head. When we reach the hospital. I hurriedly at her inside the hospital. When we enter a doctor came.

Doctor:- "Oh god! What happened to Dr. Lee?" She asked while checking her.

Taehyung:- "I don't know the doctor. When I met her, she was crying and suddenly fainted." I tell her about Y/n's condition. They immediately take her to the room. I was waiting outside the room. Then the doctor came outside. I immediately went to her.

Doctor:- "Don't worry she is fine now. I think because of some stress is fainted. Don't worry she will gain her consciousness soon." I nodded and asked to meet her. She allowed me. When I went inside I saw her laying there on the bed. I went and sit beside her. I caressed her head.

Taehyung:- "What is troubling you Y/n? And about who were you talking?" I was thinking when suddenly the doors opened and I saw a guy. By his dressing, I think he is a doctor. He immediately runs towards Y/n and takes her hands. He had tears in his eyes. I was so confused by his behavior.