🍁 Care 🍁

Y/n's POV
••••••••••••••••••••

I was with Seo-Joon all time in the hospital. Mom told me to go but I didn't want to leave Seo-Joon in that condition. Mom allowed me to stay. Taehyung also stays with me. I told him to go but he said he wants to stay. I didn't argue and he stay with me. I'm sitting with Seo-Joon. He is sleeping now. After taking medicine he immediately went to sleep. I'm sitting there holding his hand. I was so scared when I heard about his accident. I thought I lost him but thank god he is okay. I can't imagine my life without him. He is my support system.No matter how much we fight with each other, but we love each other a lot. I was lost in my thoughts when someone put their hand on my shoulder. I flinched and turned to who is that person.

Y/n:- "Tae! Please... How many times have I told you not to scare me like that." I said while sighing. He chuckled and take a seat beside me.

Taehyung:- "I'm sorry my dear wife." I look at him and shook my head. "Have you eaten something or not?" I shook my head in response. "Why?" He asked in a serious tone.

Y/n:- "I don't have an appetite." I said while looking at Seo-Joon. How can I eat while my brother is hurt? Taehyung sighed in annoyance.

Taehyung:- "Y/n!" He takes my hand in his. "He's fine now... And what do you think if he comes to know that you didn't eat anything he will be happy? No... If he's conscious now he would definitely scold you for starving yourself." I look at him in awwww. Taehyung is a really caring husband. He always takes care of me. I was staring at him when he said. "So, let's go and eat something."

Y/n:- "Did you eat something?" I asked him he slowly shook his head.

Taehyung:- "That's why I'm saying let's go. I'm really hungry." The feeling Taehyung is giving me, I know that feeling but I don't want that feeling. But this stupid heart. Taehyung always makes my heart flutter. I nodded my head.

We came to a nearby restaurant and he order food for us. All time I was staring at him. I'm sure he can feel my gaze. He look towards me and I immediately looked away.

Taehyung:- "Oh come on Y/n... You are my wife... You have all right to stare at me." I scoffed

Y/n:- "Who said I'm looking at you? You are imagining things." He rise his eyebrows.

Taehyung:- "Really?" I nodded my head.

After some time our food came. Taehyung start eating but I didn't touch my food. Taehyung noticed that I'm not eating anything.

Taehyung:- "Why didn't you start eating?" He takes chopsticks and picks a piece of chicken and rises towards my mouth. I look towards him. "Eat this." I was just looking at him until. "My hand is hurting please eat this." I chuckled at that and slowly take a bite. He got happy and start feeding me like my mom.

Author's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been a month since that incident. Seo-Joon got discharged from the hospital the next day. Y/n didn't want to leave her brother but an important meeting came and she had to leave.

Y/n scolded Seo-Joon for being careless. Seo-Joon was happy to see his concerned sister. The whole week she visit Seo-joon every day.