🍁 Stuck 🍁

Author's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n was getting ready for the office when Taehyung came out from the shower. Y/n looks at him through the mirror and wears her watch.

Y/n:- "Taehyung."

Taehyung:- "Hmm." He said while trying to set his tie. Y/n notices the struggle of her husband. She smiled and shook her head. She turns and walks towards Taehyung. His eyes widened when suddenly Y/n came and start setting his tie. Y/n was busy in tying his tie and Taehyung was busy in looking at his beautiful wife's face.

Taehyung's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When Y/n came and tie my tie my heart beat fastened. She was standing very close to me. I was afraid that she might not hear my heartbeat. She was making cute faces while tieing my tie. Sometimes I think that how can hyung leave this girl but then I thought it was good that he ran away. Because of that, I can have her in my life. Like eomma always says what is written in destiny no one can change that. My destiny girl is here as my wife. Now I'll never let her go away from me. I was lost in my thought when Y/n snap her finger in front of me.

Y/n:- "Earth to Taehyung. What were you thinking that gives a big smile on your face?" She said while walking towards the dressing table.

Taehyung:- "About you." I mumbled.

Y/n:- "Huh?" She asked. I shook my head.

Taehyung:- "Nothing." She shook her head and sighed.

Y/n:- "You and your thoughts. Don't know in what thoughts you always seem lost. Let's go have breakfast then we have an important meeting with Mr.Lee." I nodded my head like a child and we went to the dining table.

When we went to the dining table we both greet all of them. I sit and Y/n went into the kitchen to help eomma. Eomma and Y/n came with breakfast and put it on the table after that they both also sat. Eomma sits beside appa and Y/n sits beside Namjoon hyung. Between eating I was stealing a glance at her. Suddenly Jin hyung clears his throat. I look towards him and he wiggled his eyebrows. I smiled awkwardly and slowly shook my head.

Jin:- "Taehyung... What is happening here? Why are you looking at her like a stranger? She is your wife, you have the right to look at her."

Taehyung:- "No hyung... It is not like that." I start eating my breakfast. Y/n looks towards me.

Y/n:- "What happened Taehyung? Is there anything wrong?" I immediately shook my head.

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••

After breakfast, they all left for the office. When they reach there, they all get off from the car. They all went inside and Y/n was also about to enter the building when her phone rang. A smile crept on her face and she immediately pick the call up. Taehyung was walking inside the building when he notice that Y/n was not beside him. He turn and look Y/n was smiling and talking to someone on her phone. Taehyung walks towards her.

Y/n:- "Okay... Of course, you can come to Hobi... Yes, I'm waiting... Bye." Then she cut the phone. Jealous start building inside him.

Taehyung:- "What happened Y/n?" Y/n smiled at him.