🍁 Escaped 🍁

Taehyung's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I try to call again. I call to Jin hyung. I was getting worried for Y/n. I try to normalize her breathing. Suddenly Jin answers the call. I tell him about the situation. And then I heard Seo-joon Hyung's voice. I think he came here to meet her. Suddenly Seo-joon hyung tells me that Y/n has claustrophobia. Now I understand why she starts panicking. Hyung tell that they are coming for help till then I have to calm her down.

Hoseok's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••

I immediately run to help Y/n. I'm really worried about her. She have this phobia since her childhood. I remember once Y/n coming to meet me. That time also she got stuck in the elevator like that for an hour. She fainted and we take her to the hospital. From that time we never let her take the elevator alone. I just hope she's fine.

Jin hyung inform the technician to repair the elevator. They start repairing it. After a few minutes, he repairs it.

Taehyung's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n was trembling very badly and she was sweating a lot. I take out a handkerchief from my pocket and start wiping her sweat.

Taehyung:- "Shhhhh... Calm down Y/n I'm here with you... Nothing will happen. I won't let anything happen to you as long as I'm with you... hmmm." Then I hug her. She tightly hugged me back. I rubbed her back.

Taehyung:- "Y/n ... Look at me." I broke the hug and made her look at me. " You are a strong girl... You can do anything... And you can come over from this fear right?!" She nodded. "Just try to normalize your breath." Then she starts inhaling and exhaling. " Yes... You can do that." She again nodded.

Y/n's POV
••••••••••••••••••••

I start doing what Taehyung said. I tell myself that I can do this. Taehyung also exhaled and inhaled with me. After a few minutes, my breathing gets normal. Suddenly elevator also starts moving. Taehyung makes me stand up. I smiled at him and hug him.

Y/n:- "Thanks Taehyung." He hugged me back and rubbed my back.

Taehyung:- "I told you... I'm here .... Always with you." I smiled and broke the hug. The elevator stopped and open and we saw Jin Oppa, Seo-Joon, and Hoseok standing there with a worried expression. Me and Taehyung came out from the elevator. Hoseok came and hugged me very tightly.

Hoseok:- "Are you fine Y/n-ie?"

Y/n:- "I'm fine Hobi... Don't worry." Seo-joon put his hand on my head. I broke the hug with Hobi and immediately Seo-joon hugged me.

Seo-Joon:- "Thank god you are fine." I hit his back.

Y/n:- "I'm fine but can you please release me ... I can't breathe." Then he release me and all laughed.

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n and Taehyung were sitting in Y/n's favorite ice cream parlor. Y/n was enjoying her favorite ice cream like a child and Taehyung smiling to see her smiling.