🍁 Monster 🍁

Taehyung's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••

I was searching Y/n when suddenly I saw an old abandoned building. I was about to go from there when I heard a scream. I immediately enter that building. I start running in the direction of that scream and when I went there. I start boiling in anger.

Taehyung:- "BEOM!" I run and kick him. He falls to the ground immediately.

Y/n's POV
••••••••••••

I was crying and pleading him to leave me but that monster didn't let me go. He tied my hands and hovered above me. I struggle.

Beom:- "Now no one can save you from me." I shake my head. Please god, save me. He leans and starts kissing my neck. He bites and sucks my neck. A scream left out of my mouth immediately. I feel disgusted when his lips touch my skin. The touch that once gives me feel of love now feels disgusted and I hate myself for being weak. I can't save myself from this monster. I was just praying to God to send someone for my help. He ripped my shirt. More tears start flowing in my eyes. He again attacks my neck. His lips travel down to my collarbone. I was crying and screaming, suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

???:- "BEOM!" And I feel Beom being kicked. I was about to see but suddenly I feel dark in front of my eyes and I went into darkness.

Author's POV
•••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung hovered over Beom and start punching him.

Taehyung:- "How. Dare. You. To. Touch. My. Y/n." He said while punching him. Beom's lips start bleeding. "I will kill you today." He continuously throws punches at him. His eyes become red due to anger. Suddenly Beom kicks him and stands up while trembling. Taehyung also stand up from the ground and again went towards him. But Beom punches him first.

Beom:- "Enough...... She is not yours... She is mine." That makes Taehyung more angry. He growls and punches him.

Taehyung:- "Don't you dare to take her name from your filthy mouth." He punches his stomach. Beom groans in pain. Beom is about to punch Taehyung but he stops his hand and punches his face and he falls on the ground. He went to Beom and grab him by the collar and made him stand. "You said you love her but this is not love." He again punched him very hardly.

Jungkook's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••

I search everywhere but I can't find a trace of them. I reach in front of the abandoned building then IU also came there.

Jungkook:- "I look everywhere but I can't find them. What about you?" She shakes her head and looks here and there. I look down in frustration and hold my forehead.

IU:- "Jungkook... Did you check this abandoned building?" I look towards the abandoned building and shake my head. "Let's check this building also." Then we went inside that building.

Me and IU were looking when we saw Y/n unconscious on the ground. IU immediately run to her.

IU:- "Y/n!..... Y/n please open your eyes." She taps her cheeks. Then my gaze went to hyung who was beating that jerk. I immediately call the police.

IU's POV
••••••••••••

I start crying to see my Y/n-ie in that condition. I took her in my arms and tap her cheeks she didn't respond. Oh god, what happened to her? When I saw her ripped shirt and hickey on her neck. My body starts boiling in anger. I covered Y/n with my denim and look towards the direction where Taehyung was beating that MF.

IU:- "Jungkook please take care of her." I handover Y/n to Jungkook's arms and I went towards them. I pull Taehyung from him and grab that bastard by the collar. "You MF..... You dare to touch my Y/n." I punched him. He falls to the ground. By looking at his condition I can say that Taehyung beat him so much but I didn't stop I again made him stand up and punched him again. "This for cheating on her." I again punched him. "This is to trouble her and last for trying to rape her." I punched him very hard. I was about to punch him again but Jungkook hold me.

Jungkook:- "Calm down IU police have come." But I struggle in his arms.

IU:- "Leave me..... Today I will kill this MF. How dare he touch my Y/n." But Jungkook manages to hold me. Police came and arrested him and take him with them. When they take him with them Jungkook let me go and I looked toward my Y/n and saw Taehyung with her and I also run to her.

Taehyung:- "We should take her to the hospital." I nodded and he lift her in his arms and we take her to the hospital.

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••••

Doctor:- Don't worry she is fine. She gains consciousness now but she is still in shock but You can meet her." As soon doctor said that Taehyung immediately run inside the room to meet her. When Taehyung went inside and Y/n was laying there looking at the ceiling and tears were flowing from her eyes. He slowly went and sit beside her. She didn't move her gaze. IU and Jungkook also came behind him. When IU saw her best friend in that condition she burst out in tears and immediately hug Jungkook.

IU:- "Jungkook...... My Y/n." She cries on his chest. Tears form in Jungkook's eyes also but he wipes them. And pat her back.

Jungkook:- "Please IU put yourself together. If she will see you in this condition then she will be more broken." He tried to calm her down. IU shakes her hand and cries hard.

IU:- "Wh-y..... Jungkook..... What if... What if Taehyung didn't reach there on time." She said while sobbing.......

Jungkook:- "Ssshhh! But nothing happened right? Then why are you thinking like this? Please stop crying now." He pulls her back and cups her cheeks and wipes her tears with his thumb. She nodded and look towards her best friend.........

===========================

🅷🅴🅻🅻🅾 🅳🅴🅰🆁 🆁🅴🅰🅳🅴🆁🆂 🤗

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 🤗🤗

𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 😉

𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 🤗😚

🅻🅾🆅🅴 🆈🅾🆄 💜

🅿🆄🆁🅿🅻🅴 🆈🅾🆄 💜