🍁 The Unexpected 🍁

Y/n's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••

I was sitting alone when Seo-joon come inside the room and suddenly hugged me. I smiled at his action.

Y/n:- "Oh god! Seo-joon...... Don't tell me you will also miss me." I chuckled. "I thought you will be happy that I am going away from you and you will live peacefully." Suddenly I feel something wet on my shoulder. Then I realized that he was crying.

Y/n:- "What happened Seo-Joon? I never thought you will cry over my wedding." I said and laugh but Seo-joon tell me something that make me stop laughing.

Seo-Joon:- "Suho runs away..... He said he doesn't love you...... He loves someone else so, he can't marry you." When I heard that I become numb. I harshly pulled him back from the hug.

Y/n:- "You are lying right? If this is any kind of prank then please stop ..... I don't like this type of prank." I sat on the couch Seo-joon came and sit on the floor in front of me and take my hands.

Seo-Joon:- "It is true..... He didn't want to mar-"

Y/n:- "No! He wants to marry me..... I asked him that day he said that he liked me." I cut off him in the middle. He gave me a paper.

Y/n:- "What is this?" I asked to him

Seo-Joon:- "Letter of that bastard." I read that letter. And when I read that letter I feel totally devastated.

Y/n:- "Wh-why WHY?!!!!" I screamed.

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

She screamed and started crying. Being a big brother Seo-joon immediately hugged her.

Y/n:- "Why Seo-Joon? why?..... I asked him that day. If he wants to marry or not. If he didn't want to marry me then why he said yes that day?" She asked her brother while crying.

Seo-Joon:- "Shhh! Please don't cry Y/n-ah. I will not leave him for hurting you. He will pay for this."

When Seo-joon consoled his sister then their parents, Kim's family, and Yoongi entered the room. Mrs.Kim came near Y/n Seo-joon back away from there and Mrs.Kim hugged her.

Mrs.Kim:- "I'm really sorry sweetie. I'm really really sorry. If I knew what he planned I would surely stop him." Y/n didn't say anything she was just crying. Taehyung was cursing his brother internally after watching Y/n in that state.

Mrs.Park:- "Now what we will do ..... Guests have come outside..... What we will say to them? It will affect the reputation of both our families."

Seo-Joon:- "Suho should have thought this thing before running away from this marriage. I'll kill him for this." Seo-Joon was in anger. Both families were in tension. They all were thinking about how to face guests and media outside.

Dad:- "I will go and tell all that wedding is canceled." He said to all and start walking outside suddenly Mr. Kim stopped him.

Mr.Kim:- "No Byung-ho...... The wedding will not cancel." They all become confused.

Dad:- "How Jae-sung? Suho already runs away."

Mr.Kim:- "Who said I'm talking about Suho?"

Dad:- "Then?" Mr.Kim turn his gaze towards Taehyung and went to him. Taehyung becomes confused and all too.