🍁 Accident 🍁

Y/n's POV
•••••••••••••••••••

I was sitting in my cabin and smiling to myself while thinking about what happened a moment ago. I was in my thought when my phone rang. I saw the caller I'd and it was Seo-Joon. I immediately answer the call in anger.

𝙾𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

𝐘/𝐧:- "𝐖𝐨𝐰! 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞."

???:- "𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐘/𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠?"

I heard a stranger's voice. I pulled back my phone to check the I'd. But it was Seo-Joon.

𝐘/𝐧:- "𝐘𝐞𝐬... 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞? 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?"

I asked worriedly to him and my heart dropped at what he told me.

???:- "𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐦,𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭."

𝐘/𝐧:- "𝐈- 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠."

I cut the call and immediately run from there. I just hope he is okay. Tears start coming from my eyes.

Taehyung's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was coming toward Y/n's cabin to give her Mr.Kang's file. When I saw her running in a hurry. She looked very worried. I run behind her and hold her wrist. She stopped and look towards me then I noticed tears in her eyes. I got worried. A moment ago she was laughing with me then what happened now?

Taehyung:- "What happened Y/n? And why are crying?" She suddenly hugged me and start crying loudly. I pulled her back from me and cup her cheeks. "You are making me worried Y/n. Please tell me what happened?" Tears didn't stop flowing from her eyes.

Y/n:- "Seo-Joon..... He got into an accident." And again hugged me and cried out loud.

Taehyung:- "What?! Y/n...Y/n. Look at me." I again pulled her back and try to calm her down. "Take a breath... He will be fine... We are going to him. Let's go." Then I take her to the hospital.

When we reached there Y/n hurriedly get off from the car and run towards reception. I run behind her.

Y/n:- "Park Seo-Joon." She tells her the name and the receptionist checks the computer and tells us his room no. Y/n immediately run to meet her brother.

When reached there we saw a man standing there at the door. He noticed our presence and turn around.

Man:- "Are you Y/n?" He asked her and she nodded. "I'm the one who called you." We thanked him and he left from there. After a few minutes, the doctor came out of the room.