🍁 Weekend 🍁

Author's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung was sitting peacefully on the couch and enjoying the weekend. Y/n was talking with her mom. They both were sitting after having their breakfast. Taehyung's parents were out of the country and Jin and Namjoon give company to both of them. Taehyung was sitting there with closed eyes when Y/n sit beside him.

Y/n:- "I'm feeling really bored." She said in annoyance. Taehyung opens his eyes and looks toward her.

Taehyung:- "Then let's watch some movies." Taehyung suggested and Y/n said yes. Then they both sit on the couch to select the movie. Taehyung said Y/n to choose a movie and she select a horror movie. Taehyung look at her with widened eyes. "Are we really going to watch a horror movie?" He asked nervously. Y/n looks at him and rise her eyebrows.

Y/n:- "Are you scared to watch horror movies?" Taehyung scoffed and laugh.

Taehyung:- "Scared and me? Hahaha... I'm Kim Taehyung... I don't scared of anything. I'm just saying for you. What if you get scared?" Y/n rolls her eyes.

Y/n:- "I love to watch horror movies. In childhood, me and Hoseok always watch horror movies and he always get scared. He is such a scaredy-cat." She chuckled while remembering childhood.

Taehyung:- "But I'm not a scaredy-cat. In fact, if you feel scared then you can hold me." Y/n gives him a sarcastic smile.

Y/n:- "Let's see." Then she plays the movie. Taehyung tries not to show that he is scared he sits straight and on the other hand, Y/n was enjoying the movie. She was eating popcorn while enjoying the movie and Taehyung didn't move an inch. After a few minutes when ghosts start showing in the movie Taehyung tries to stay calm but suddenly when a ghost comes on the screen a scream came out of his mouth and he hides behind Y/n's.

Y/n:- What happened now? Are you scared now?" She asks in a teasing tone. Taehyung immediately sits straight and clears his throat.

Taehyung:- "Of-of course not... Hahaha... I'm not scared." He said while shuttering. Y/n rise her eyebrows.

Y/n:- "Oh really! Then why you screamed?" Taehyung again laughs awkwardly.

Taehyung:- "Actually... That ghost suddenly came... That's why." Y/n narrowed her eyes. He gave an awkward smile to her and they again start watching the movie.

Whenever a ghost scene came Taehyung closed his eyes tight. On the other hand, Y/n was enjoying that movie like a normal movie. She dip her hand in the Bowl to take popcorn but she saw that the bowl is empty so she stands up and went to go to fill the bowl.

Taehyung was so concentrated to try to be calm that he didn't notice that Y/n was not beside him. When she came back and saw Taehyung sitting while hugging his knees. She giggled because is found it very cute but suddenly an evil idea came into her mind.

The lights and curtains were already closed and it was so dark in the living room. So she slowly went beside him and sit quietly with the flashlight on her face and call him in a whisper.

Y/n:- "Taehyung." When Taehyung towards her and saw her he got scared and screamed out loud.

Taehyung:- "Aahhhhhhhhh!!!" He hides his face behind the pillow. Y/n starts laughing out loud. When Taehyung hears her laughing he slowly looks towards him. "You!" Y/n stop laughing and saw his serious face. She stands up and starts running Taehyung also runs behind her.

Y/n:- "Sorry, sorry Taehyung." She said while running.

Taehyung:- "Y/n stop there." He asked while chasing her. They both they running in the living room.

Y/n went behind the sofa and Taehyung stopped in front of her. He had a smirk on his face.

Taehyung:- "Now where you will run?" Y/n was about to escape when Taehyung held her wrist and pulled her towards himself.

Because of the force they both fell on the sofa. Y/n hide her face on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung flip her and now Taehyung was on the top. When she looks toward him. She found him already looking towards her intensely.

Taehyung:- "You dare to scare me. You deserve a punishment." He said very seductively. She immediately looked away.

Y/n:- "Wha- what punishment?" She said while trying not to look at him. Taehyung smirked and start getting close to her and stop a few inches away from her cheek. When Y/n turn her gaze toward Taehyung their face was just a few inches away.

Taehyung:- "Wants to know the punishment?" He said in a whisper and a seductive tone. She nodded slowly. Taehyung again moves and she close her eyes. But suddenly Taehyung starts tickling her and she starts laughing out loud.

Y/n:- "Tae....hyung... Haha... Hahaha... please.... it... really....tickles." She said while laughing. Taehyung continues tickling her.

Taehyung:- "You should think this before scaring me." Y/n was laughing very hard.

Y/n:- "I'm.... sorry... I will not
.... do that... again." After a few minutes, he stops and starts staring at her. After a few minutes, Y/n also stop laughing when she saw Taehyung staring at her and realize their position. They both stare at each other's eyes.

They both get lost in each other's eyes. They got so immersed in each other that Taehyung start moving towards Y/n and she also start moving towards him. Their lips were a few inches away and about to meet when suddenly the main gate opened.

Jin & Namjoon:- "We're ba-" They stopped in the middle when they saw both of them.

Because of the sudden appearance of Jin and Namjoon. Y/n pushed Taehyung very hardly. He fell on the ground very hand. She immediately stands up and poor Taehyung rubs his butt.

A big teasing smile appeared on Jin and Namjoon's faces.

Jin:- "What's happening here before our arrival?" He asked teasingly.

Namjoon:- "Hyung I think we disturbed both of them." He put his arm around Jin's neck. Taehyung stands up from the ground. On the other hand, Y/n gets really embarrassed.

Y/n:- "I...think....my phone is ringing." She made an excuse and run from there. Jin and Namjoon both laugh and walk toward Taehyung to start teasing him.......

================================

🅷🅴🆈 🅶🆄🆈🆂 👋

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔......

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 🤗

𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏

🅻🅾🆅🅴 🆈🅾🆄 💜

🅿🆄🆁🅿🅻🅴 🆈🅾🆄 💜