🍁 Life Changed 🍁

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••

After the wedding ceremony, Taehyung and Y/n came to Kim's mansion with Mr and Mrs.Kim.Y/n was silent during the whole ride and when she get off from the car and saw Kim's mansion, she remembered when she came for dinner and Suho went away from there. Taehyung came and stand beside her.

Taehyung:- "Y/n let's go." She nodded her head and they entered the house.

Mrs.Kim went to Taehyung and said him to take her to his room which is now hers also. Mrs.Kim called a maid and told her to take the luggage of Y/n from the car and put it in their room.

Taehyung takes Y/n toward their room. They reached the room. Taehyung open the door for her and Y/n entered her new room where she is going to spend her whole life.

Taehyung's room was in a mess. His clothes were on the bed. He hurriedly cleans his bed.

Taehyung:- "Sorry for this mess." He rubbed the back of his neck. Y/n looks towards him and gives a small smile before saying anything.

Y/n:- "It's okay...... We both didn't know that our lie will become reality." The sadness in her voice was clearly visible. She was hurt very badly. What Suho does was highly wrong.

Taehyung didn't like this sad Y/n. He loves that smiling Y/n.

Taehyung:- "I'm sorry Y/n for what hyung done to you. I don't know why he does this." He looked down. Y/n looks towards him and thinks how different they both brothers from each other. But now she can't able to trust in love. Now she is afraid of love.

Taehyung move his head up and saw Y/n move towards her luggage and take out clothes to change. She looks towards him.

Taehyung:- "There is the bathroom. You can go and freshen up first, till then I will clean the room." She only nodded her head and went inside the bathroom and Taehyung start to clean her room.

When Y/n entered the bathroom. She undressed and went under the shower. Water starts dripping from her head.

Y/n:- "I will never forgive you Suho. Never. Do you think I will cry for you? I'm not weak. You teach me a lesson that not trusting anyone with your feelings." She comes out of the shower and wears her night suit.

When she came out, Taehyung was standing near the window. And after hearing the bathroom door open he turns around. He already changed into comfortable clothes.

Taehyung:- "You can take bed..... I will sleep on the couch." He said to her and take a pillow and blanket.

Y/n:- "Taehyung..... You sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch. It's your bedroom so, you sleep on the bed." She takes the pillow from his hand but Taehyung takes that back.

Taehyung:- "From now on it's our bedroom. So you can sleep on the bed. You will feel uncomfortable on the couch." He said and try to snatch the pillow from her grip. But she pulled back.

Y/n:- "You are saying like you always sleep on the couch." Taehyung again pulled the pillow towards him.

Taehyung:- "Not always but I will manage so, you go and sleep on the bed." But Y/n pulled towards her.

Then they both start pulling pillows to each other and between their tug of war with a pillow. The pillow ripped in the middle and they both fell on the ground.

Taehyung & Y/n:- "Ouch!" They both groaned in pain and rubbed their ass. And when they both look at the ripped pillow and then at each other. They both start laughing. Suddenly Taehyung stopped laughing and start admiring Y/n. When she realized that Taehyung was staring at her she also stopped laughing.