🍁 Proposal 🍁

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••••

On that night Beom takes Y/n for her surprise. He blindfolds her and takes her to a beautiful beach where do all the things for celebrating her birthday.

He removes her blindfold

He removes her blindfold. When she opened her eyes and saw the setup. She gasped in surprise and turn towards Beom.

Beom:- "Surprise! Do you like it?" He asked smiling. Y/n had tears in her eyes. She immediately hugged him.

Y/n:- "Thank you so much Beom. I really love it." They slowly broke the hug. He wipes her tears and kisses her forehead, she closes her eyes in response.

Beom:- "I'm happy that you like it." He extends his hand. "Shall we?" She nodded and hold his hand then they went and sit there.

After cutting the cake they eat dinner. Y/n was enjoying the view when suddenly music start playing. She looks towards Beom. He asked her to dance and she accept it and they both slowly start dancing.

Beom:- "Thanks for coming into my life and making my life beautiful." He said Y/n lean her head on his chest.

Y/n:- "Thank you for making my life beautiful." He slowly broke the hug and sit on his knees which make Y/n confused until he take out a box from his pocket. Y/n gasped when she saw the ring in the box.

Beom:- "So, Ms. Lee Y/n..... When I first saw you in that hospital, my heart start beating really fast. At first sight, you stole my heart." Tears start forming in her eyes. "I really feel lucky to have you in my life. I don't want to lose you so will you stay on life forever? Will you be my wife? Will you marry me?" He takes out the ring from the box and asked. Y/n's tears were flowing from her eyes. She slowly nodded his head.

Y/n:- "Yes... I will marry you." When Beom heard that he immediately slide the ring on her finger and kiss her hand. Then he stands up. He cups her cheeks and slowly starts moving toward her. Y/n close her eyes. Their lips are about to move when suddenly Y/n's phone rings. They both flinched. Beom closes his eyes in frustration. Y/n laugh at his situation.

Beom:- "Who the hell dare to ruin our moment." He said in frustration. Y/n picks up the call.

Y/n:- "Yes... Yes, he is with me...... Okay... Okay." Then she cut the call.

Beom:- "Who is it?" Y/n sigh.

Y/n:- "From the hospital. They were trying to call you but you didn't answer so they call me to ask about you. There is an emergency so you have to report fastly." She with little sadness. She wants him to stay but they are doctors and they take oath that nothing will come first before their patients not even themselves. Beom sighs and hugs her.

Beom:- "I'll see you tomorrow and don't think I will forget about my kiss. I will take it from you." While broking the hug she smiled and nodded. Then he went to the hospital and she wait there for the cab.

Taehyung's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••

I was returning from the party. I stop the car on the signal. I start whistling. I was looking here and there when suddenly my gaze went to a girl who was standing side of the road. I didn't believe my eyes. Whom I searching for 2 years. She was standing a short distance from me. I remove my seat belt and get off from the car but she sit in the cab and went away. I hurriedly get in my car and start the engine to chase that cab but I lost them. It's okay now I know that she is real. It's not only my imagination. I'm so happy. I fastly drove towards my home to give this good news to noona and Jungkook.

Author's POV
•••••••••••••••••••

It's been a week since Taehyung saw Y/n. He tells this to Jiso and Jungkook. They both were so happy for him. Taehyung was also happy that his dream girl is real exists in the world. He becomes so impatient to meet her.

Taehyung and Jungkook were going towards their company and they had a small accident. Taehyung was okay because of the seatbelt but Jungkook didn't wear his seatbelt, so he got hit on his head. Taehyung immediately takes him to the hospital. Jungkook said to him that it was just a small injury but Taehyung being a caring brother take him directly to the hospital.

They both entered the hospital and Taehyung went to the reception.

Taehyung:- "Hello... Actually, my brother got a cut on his forehead will you please call the doctor to treat him." Receptionist nodded her head and was about to call the doctor when she saw Y/n was going outside so she call her.

Receptionist:- "Doctor Y/n." Taehyung was looking down but when he heard that she called her name he immediately shot up his head towards the direction she was looking and there he saw his dream girl, his Y/n standing in front of him smilingly. Y/n came beside him.

Y/n:- "Yes Bora what happened?" He can't his eyes off her beautiful face. His heart was beating really fast. He was afraid that she will hear it.

Receptionist:- "Actually Dr. Y/n. His brother got a little injury on his forehead will you please treat him." Y/n looks towards Taehyung. He was startled when his gaze met with her.

Y/n:- "Where is your brother." Taehyung slowly nodded his head. And point his finger towards Jungkook who was sitting on the bench. He didn't move his gaze from her. She look in the direction where he pointed then again look at Taehyung. "Okay... Take him with you and follow me." He again nodded and Y/n went towards her cabin.

Taehyung:- *I can't believe it..... Finally, I met her. I'm so happy today. Her voice is so angelic. I never hear her voice in my dreams. Thank you, God. * He thought to himself and smiled.......

===========================

🅷🅴🆈 🅶🆄🆈🆂 👋

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒇.

𝑺𝒐, 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏. 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒀/𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒚𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅?

𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 🤗🤗🤗

L͜͡ o͜͡ v͜͡ e͜͡ y͜͡ o͜͡ u͜͡ 💜

P͜͡ u͜͡ r͜͡ p͜͡ l͜͡ e͜͡ y͜͡ o͜͡ u͜͡ 💜