🍁 Weak Love 🍁

Taehyung's POV
••••••••••••••••••

When I reached home I immediately asked Eomma for noona she said noona is in her room so I run towards her room and knock.

Jiso:- "Oh Tae you came home." She was reading a book while sitting on the couch. When she notices me she closes the book.

Taehyung:- "Noona finally I met her." When she heard that and a big smile crept on her face.

Jiso:- "Really?" I nodded my head. She stands up and came to me. She immediately hugged me. "I'm happy for you Tae. Finally, you find her." I'm also happy.

Taehyung:- "Yes Noona. Actually." Then I told her everything. Her eyes widened immediately when she come to know that we had an accident. But I assured her that me and Jungkook are totally fine. She sighs in relief.

Jiso:- "So she is a doctor. Lucky man, now she will heal your heart also which is patient of her love." She tease me and I blushed at her comment.

Taehyung:- "Now I will tell Jungkook to give me all information about her." She nodded her head. I went towards my room and call Jungkook and told him to find out everything about her. I take off my coat when a card fall from my pocket. I bent down and pick that card. A smile crept on my face while reading the name. Doctor Lee Y/n. What a beautiful name. I want to talk to her so I dial her number. After 2 rings she picks up the call.

𝐎𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥
~~~~~

𝐘/𝐧:- "𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨.... 𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐘/𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠."

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:- "𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐫. 𝐘/𝐧. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠."

𝐘/𝐧:- "𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐊𝐢𝐦. 𝐈𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞?"

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:- "𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲...... 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧."

𝐘/𝐧:- "𝐈 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫."

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:- "𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲.... 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐃𝐫. 𝐘/𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧."

𝐘/𝐧:- "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐌𝐫. 𝐊𝐢𝐦. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐲. 𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲𝐞."

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:- "𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫. 𝐘/𝐧."

𝐘/𝐧:- "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐫. 𝐊𝐢𝐦?"

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠:- "𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠..... 𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."

𝐘/𝐧:- "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐌𝐫. 𝐊𝐢𝐦."

Then I cut the call. Oh god! Her beautiful voice. Now I have to find some excuses to meet her. But what? What should I do? I was thinking about the excuses when suddenly my phone rang. It's Jungkook.