🍁 Mission Possible 🍁

Jin's POV
•••••••••••••••••

Me and Namjoon came back to the garden and sit there.

Namjoon:- "Hyung what is going on your evil mind?" I look towards him and smirked and stands up.

Jin:- "Namjoon now we have to do something to realize Taehyung his feelings." Namjoon came and stand beside me.

Namjoon:- "But how will we do that?"

Jin:- "I have a plan for that." And we both smirked.

Namjoon:- "Let's make this impossible mission, possible."

The next day I and Namjoon both went Office with Taehyung and Y/n. Y/n went to the driving seat and Taehyung was about to sit beside her when I fastly went there and sit beside the driving seat.

Jin:- "Let's go Y/n." She nodded I look towards Taehyung. "What happened Taehyung? Go sit fastly. We are getting late." I can see his annoyed face. I love to piss him.

We reach there. Namjoon take me to the corner suddenly. I looked at him in confusion.

Jin:- "What happened Namjoon?"

Namjoon:- "What did you plan for the mission? Please tell me also." I smiled and patted his shoulder.

Jin:- "Be patient Namjoon-ah. You will know soon." And I start walking.

Namjoon's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Agrhh!!! I am feeling so curious right now. God knows what has hyung planned. He didn't even tell me. I went behind him.

Y/n went to her cabin and we went with Taehyung to tour the office. Taehyung gave us the tour.

Jin:- "Many things changed here." Hyung said. We came here after many years and really it's changed a lot. We were in front of the meeting room when someone call Taehyung from behind.

???:- "Hello my alien." We turn around. A big boxy smile appeared on his face.

Taehyung:- "Ah! Annyeong." And they both hugged each other.

Jin:- "Oh! Jimin-ah." After Taehyung, Jin hyung hugged him. Then he come to me and hugged me.

Namjoon:- "How are Jimin-ah?" He gives us his eyes and smiles.

Jimin:- "Perfectly fine. What about you guys?"

Taehyung:- "We are also fine but you went to States a month ago then when did you return from there ?" He places his hand on Tae's shoulder.

Jimin:- "Yesterday." We were talking when Y/n come there.

Y/n:- "Taehyung Mr.Bae send this file please check this."

Jimin:- "Hey beautiful lady. May I know your name?" Y/n blushed at his comment.

Y/n:- "Y/n." She said while blushing.

Jimin:- "And I'm Jimin." He forwarded his hand for a handshake which Y/n take gladly but Jimin being our flirty guy kiss the back of her hand and was about to hug her when Taehyung immediately pulled back Jimin.

Taehyung:- "Jimin-ah actually me and Y/n is getting late for a meeting."

Y/n:- "Which meeting Taehyung?" Y/n immediately asked Taehyung.