🍁 God's Plan 🍁

Y/n' POV
••••••••••••••

I came home, today I have no night shift so I came home early. I'm feeling really tired because of crying all day. I lazily ring the bell. I heard my mom's voice from inside. She opens the door. When my mom saw me, her smile fade away. After seeing her I can't able to control my tears and I immediately hugged her and start crying.

Y/n:- "Mom." She pulls me back and cups my cheeks.

Mom:- "Why are you crying? What happened baby?." Her voice is filled with concern. I again hugged her. I ask her while sobbing.

Y/n:- "Mom am I bad?" Her eyes widened at my question and she immediately shake her head.

Mom:- "No baby... Who told you that you are bad? You are a very nice person my baby." She said while caressing my back.

Y/n:- "Then why Beom cheats on me." She immediately pull me from the hug and look at me with widened eyes.

Mom:- "What?" Then I told her everything. She was so shocked after listening to that. She takes me to the couch and made me sit and then she called servant with water. "First drink water." I drink water and calm down.

Y/n:- "Why did he do this to me, Mom? I loved him with my whole heart then why? I think it's my fault." She shakes her head.

Mom:- "No baby..... I know you give your 100% in this relationship." I looked at her with teary eyes.

Y/n:- "Then why did he do that?" Mom cupped my cheeks.

Mom:- "Because he was never for you. If he were then he would never cheat on you. Always remember what is not in our destiny, we never get it and never think that it's your fault, I'm sure god has another plan for you. Sometimes god sends some people into our lives for teaching us a lesson. They will definitely send a person who will love you endlessly. Who is in your Destiny." She softly. I nodded my head. She kiss my forehead and I hugged her again.

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••••

It's been a month and Y/n start moving on from the pain. That night she call Taehyung to thank him but he didn't answer her call. Because of being in flight. She thought to thank him later. The next day she mail a resignation letter to the hospital where she works because she doesn't want to work with that person in the same hospital. She calls IU and tells her everything. IU immediately came to meet her. She was so angry at Beom to break her best friend's heart.

On the other hand, after solving the matter Taehyung told Jungkook to go back but he didn't come back. Jungkook protested but he forcefully sends him back. Taehyung wants some time alone. Jungkook came back and he start hanging out with IU. He told her about his crush on her. IU also starts feeling something for him. She had a crush on Taehyung but after spending time with Jungkook she understands that Taehyung is her only crush. Actually, she starts feeling something for Jungkook.

She tells Y/n about her feeling for Jungkook. Y/n told her that if she have feelings for Jungkook then she should tell him but first she have to be sure about her feelings. During the whole month, IU was reassuring her feelings, and Y/n applied to another hospital for work because she is a successful doctor she didn't face any problem getting another job. Beom always tried to contact her in fact once he came to her house but her dad's bodyguard throw him away and warned him to not come near to his daughter.

After spending a whole month Taehyung decides to come back. He didn't ever try to contact Y/n again. He becomes very hopeless after knowing that she has a boyfriend. He didn't takes any call from anybody. When he came back he directly went to the office. When he entered Jungkook immediately run towards him.

Jungkook:- "Hyung finally you came back. How many times have I tried to call you but why didn't you answer my call." He asked Taehyung without any break.

Taehyung:- "I don't want to talk to anyone that's why." He said coldly. Jungkook pout.

Jungkook:- "Okay then I will not tell you that Y/n and her boyfriend broke up." He intentionally. When Taehyung heard he immediately shot his head towards Jungkook.

Taehyung:- "What did you say?" Jungkook pretend like he didn't say anything.

Jungkook:- "Me? I didn't say anything. I'm going you don't want to talk with anyone then." He was about to go when Taehyung pinch his ear.

Taehyung:- "Don't try to act smart in front of me understand? Now tell me what did you say? Did Y/n really break up with him?" Jungkook whined in pain.

Jungkook:- "Ouch! Hyung first let me go." Taehyung releases his ear. Jungkook rubs his ear. Then he tells him about Y/n. Taehyung's blood started boiling after hearing that.

Taehyung:- "How dare he break my Y/n's heart." Jungkook put his hand on his shoulder.

Jungkook:- "Hyung it's good for you now you have a chance to win Y/n's heart." He said with a grin.

Taehyung:- "You are right but still I feel bad for Y/n. Now I understand why she was crying that day and stupid me I left her with that jerk. But how did you know all this." Jungkook blushed and looked down.

Jungkook:- "Actually hyung me and IU are dating." Taehyung eyes widened at the information.

Taehyung:- "What! Congratulations but why didn't you tell me before." Jungkook gives him wtf look.

Jungkook:- "Hyung I called you but you are the one who didn't answer my call now you are saying why didn't I tell you before." Taehyung gives him an awkward smile and rubs his neck.

Taehyung:- "Sorry..... But I was heartbroken at that time. I thought I lost her." Jungkook shakes his head.

Jungkook:- "Hyung but you have to be careful. I don't think so now she will love again." Taehyung immediately hit his head.

Taehyung:- "Shut the hell up Jungkook. I will show her my love then I'm sure she will definitely love me back." He said with confidence.

===========================

🅷🅴🆈 🅶🆄🆈🆂 👋

𝑺𝒐, 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.....

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌? 𝑰𝒔 𝒀/𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕?

𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 😉

𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 🤗🤗🤗

𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 1 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒅𝒂𝒚... 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 😚😚

 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 😚😚

🅻🅾🆅🅴 🆈🅾🆄 💜

🅿🆄🆁🅿🅻🅴 🆈🅾🆄 💜