🍁 Happiness 🍁

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••

Today Y/n is in the house because there is nothing urgent in the hospital, so she decides to stay at home. After having breakfast with her parents she was sitting in her room and reading her favourite book. She was enjoying the book when suddenly IU barge into her room.

IU:- "Y/N!" Y/n flinched hard as the book fall from her hand. Y/n gives death glare to IU.

Y/n:- "When will you enter my room like a normal human? You always barge into my room like a storm." IU sit beside her and Y/n hit her arm.

IU:- "I always came normally, you are the one who gets scared. It's not my fault." She shrugged her shoulders. Y/n shakes her head in annoyance.

Y/n:- "Forget and tell me your reason to barge into my room." She said while holding her book again. IU snatch the book from her.

IU:- "You are coming with me." She holds her hand and starts dragging her. Y/n pulls her hand.

Y/n:- "Where? And why suddenly?" IU shakes her head and sighs.

IU:- "Today you take leave and I will not let you waste your free time at home. We are going for a hangout and Taehyung is also coming, so you can spend time with him." Y/n eyes widened and she sit IU's arm.

Y/n:- "What rubbish IU." IU looks at her with a teasing gaze. It's been 4 days since Taehyung confess his feelings but they can't able to meet because of work, so IU and Jungkook planned a hangout for all of them so Taehyung can spend time with Y/n.

IU:- "What? You said you will try to understand his love but if you do not spend time with him then how will you know his love for you? And promised me that you will try and now you are breaking your promise." Y/n thinks for a second. IU looks that her plan is working. "Okay if you don't want to go then I will say no to Taehyung." She was about to go but Y/n hold her arm.

Y/n:- "Okay... I will come." IU immediately turn around.

IU:- "Really?" She asked excitedly. Y/n nodded her head and IU start jumping in excitement. Y/n laughed at her childish behavior. "Then let's go." She again started dragging her but Y/n again pull her hand. "Now what?" She asked in annoyance.

Y/n:- "Will you let me change first or do you want me to go in these clothes." IU smile awkwardly and nodded. Y/n sighed and shake her head then she went to change her clothes. Till then IU sit on her bed and message Jungkook that they are coming. After a few minutes, Y/n came out of the bathroom and went towards the dressing table and do her little bit of makeup, and turn around. "Let's go." IU stands up and they went downstairs.

Mrs. Lee:- "Where are you going young ladies?" Y/n's mom asks while sitting on the couch.

IU:- "I'm taking Y/n for a hangout or else she will waste her holiday at home." Y/n's mom chuckled and stands up and went to them.

Mrs. Lee:- "Good IU...... thank god she got you as a friend otherwise what would happen to this girl." Y/n gasped at her mother's statement.

Y/n:- "Mom! You are my mom, you should be on my side and here you are making fun of me." She said with a pout. Her mother pulls her cheeks.

Mrs. Lee:- "Awwww my baby. I'm sorry. Now go and enjoy your day." She kiss her forehead and then they said bye to her and leave from there.

°°°°°°°°°°

Taehyung's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and Jungkook standing in front of the amusement park waiting for IU and Y/n. After 15 minutes of waiting they arrived and when Y/n get off from the car. My eyes got stuck on her. She is looking beautiful in a simple shirt and jeans. I was busy looking at her when suddenly Jungkook call me.