🍁 Friendship 🍁

Taehyung's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n suddenly stands up and went away. I know the reason why she suddenly went away.

Jin:- "What happened to her?" He asked in confusion. Then I tell both of them everything.

Namjoon and Jin hyung was very shocked. They both become very mad at him. Namjoon and Jin hyung both were close to Suho hyung. They both didn't expect these things from Suho hyung. They look very disappointed with Suho Hyung's behavior.

Jin:- "If he still loved Ara then why he agreed to this marriage?" He asked in a very serious tone which was very unusual for him. He is a very cheerful person.

Namjoon:- "This is highly wrong. We can't understand how hurt she is feeling because of his stupidity." We all become silent. After some time eomma came with snacks.

After talking with them I came to my room and saw Y/n. She was standing on the balcony of the room. I slowly went beside her.

Taehyung:- "Sky is looking beautiful." She flinched.

Y/n:- "Oh god Taehyung..... You scared me." I giggled.

Taehyung:- "Sorry to scare you." Then she again started looking at the sky.

Y/n:- "Taehyung you are right." I frown my eyebrows in confusion.

Taehyung:- "For what?" She turns towards me.

Y/n:- "I shouldn't let our friendship suffer in this." A smile appeared on my lips after hearing her. "I will not get our friendship ruined." She said smiling. I smile back.

Y/n's POV
•••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung give me his boxy smile but I was taken aback when he suddenly hugged me.

Taehyung:- "Thank you so much Y/n. Thank you for giving a chance to our friendship." After a few seconds, I slowly hugged him back.

Mrs.Kim's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was setting the dinner table. I call everyone. All were sitting on the chair when I noticed that Tae and Y/n were not there.

Mrs.Kim:- "Where are Taehyung and Y/n?" I asked Namjoon and Jin. They looked towards me and shake their heads.

Jin:- "We don't know Aunty. I think they are in their room. I will go and call them." Jin was about to stand up when I stopped him.

Mrs.Kim:- "No, it's okay Jin. You sit I will go and call them." Then I went towards their room.

When I reached there I saw the door was already open so I went inside. I saw them on the balcony. I heard their conversation and suddenly Taehyung hugged Y/n. She didn't push him. When I saw them I become happy.

Thank god at least they are still friends. I just hope this friendship soon converts into love. I'm sure our decision about their marriage is best. And I will never regret that.

Y/n's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung back away from the hug when we hear someone clearing their throat. When we turn, we saw eomma standing there with crossed arms.