🍁 Help 🍁

Y/n' POV
•••••••••••••••••••

I was working when Mr.Kang send the email, before replying I thought to discuss it with Taehyung so I went towards his cabin. When I enter the cabin I saw Taehyung standing, holding Jimin's collar. Jimin notice my presence then Taehyung turn around.

Taehyung:- "Y/n!" Then he let go of Jimin from his hold. Then both stand straight. "Look Y/n I-"

Y/n:- "What happened Taehyung? Why were you holding Jimin's collar?"

Taehyung's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

When I heard that I look towards Y/n in confusion. Me and Jimin exchanged looks at each other.

Jimin:- "So you didn't listen to anything?" I hit Jimin by the elbow. "Ouch!"

Y/n:- "Is there anything wrong? Is there something you want to say?" She asked what Jimin was about to say but I interpret him.

Taehyung:- "No, no. There was nothing wrong and actually Jimin and I were doing just friends thing. Don't mind us." I laughed awkwardly. " But where are you here?" I asked her to change the topic.

Y/n:- "Okay and yes I came here because Mr.Kang send the email so I thought before replying I should discuss it with you."

Taehyung:- *Thank god she didn't hear anything.* I sighed in relief. " You go I'm coming in two minutes." She nodded and left the room. I looked towards Jimin and again grab his collar.

Taehyung:- "Jimin stay away from her because I love her." Suddenly Jimin start laughing and release himself from my hold and I looked at him confusingly. "What so funny?" I asked serious tone.

Jimin:- "Awwww my alien... Finally, you said that you love her." After hearing that I become more confused.

Taehyung:- "What do you mean? Will u please explain?"

Jin:- "I will tell you." I turn around and saw Jin and Namjoon hyung entering the room.

Namjoon:- "Actually it was all our plan."

Jin:- "Correction... My plan." Jin hyung said while hyung rolled his eyes.

Namjoon:- "Yes, yes your plan." I furrowed my eyebrows.

Taehyung:- "What plan?" Then they all start telling me their plan. I look towards Jimin. "So what did you say to me that was just part of your plan?" He nodded very proudly.

Jimin:- "Sorry my dear soulmate. But this was the only way to make you realize that you have feelings for her." I rub my neck nervously.

Taehyung:- "Thanks Jimin-ah because of you I realized that the feeling I'm feeling for her is love. I love her."

Jin:- "Woah! I planned all this and you said thanks to this pabo." He folds his arms to his chest. I immediately hugged him.

Taehyung:- "Thank you hyung... You are the best hyung in the world." He hugged me back.

Jin:- "I know I am." Then I went to Y/n and we both discussed Mr.Kang's e-mail. After discussing Y/n starts mailing him back and I look towards her beautiful face.