🍁 New Beginning 🍁

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••••••

25 years later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A beautiful morning in Seoul City. Mrs.Lee came to her daughter's room to wake her up. She went towards her bed and sit beside her. She place her hand on her daughter's head and caressed it and bend near her ear and whispered.

Mrs.Lee:- "Happy Birthday my princess." Y/n wiggled under her cover and hugged her mother. She smiled and kissed her head.

Y/n:- "Thank you, Mom." She said without opening her eyes.

Mrs.Lee:- "Now get up baby. Your birthday special breakfast is ready now get up and freshen up." She said while getting up from the bed. Y/n rubbed her eyes and yawned. She gets up and stretches her hand.

Y/n:- "Give me five minutes and I'll be downstairs." She said and kissed her mother's cheeks and went towards the bathroom. Her mother shook her head and walked out of Y/n's room.

Jiso's POV
•••••••••••••

I came to his room to wake him up. When I saw him wiggling. I become worried and I walked towards him fastly and sit beside him.

Jiso:- "Taehyung....... Taehyung." I tried to wake him up. I think he again dreaming. I shake him. He suddenly opens his eyes and gets up. "What happened Taehyung? Again that dream?" I said in a worried tone. He nodded his head.

Taehyung:- "Yes noona....... I don't know why that girl always came into my dreams. I felt a connection with her." He rubs his face. I put my hand on his shoulder.

Jiso:- "Please relax Tae. Don't stress yourself." I'm very worried for him. Ever since he turned 18 he start dreaming these types of dreams. He even starts searching for that girl. I'm very concerned about him because I don't know if that girl exists in real life or not.

Taehyung's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••

I again saw that girl in my dream. Today I saw that I saw proposing to her in the middle of the road and suddenly a car hit both of us. I really don't know what is the meaning of that dream. But I feel like I know that girl. I felt a weird connection with her. I started searching for that girl without knowing if she exists in this world or not and if she exists and I find her what will I say to her? But whenever she came into my dreams I feel very happy. I fell in love with her. I must sound ridiculous but I fell in love with her. Her beautiful eyes, small nose, small lips, her smile. I really don't know if I will ever be able to meet her or not but I just hope she exists in this world. I was in her thoughts when noona wished me.

Jiso:- "Happy Birthday my little brother." She said while pinching my cheeks.

Taehyung:- "Ouch! Noona, please...... It hurts." I said while rubbing my cheeks. She giggled and caressed my head.

Jiso:- "Get up and came downstairs. Eomma and Appa are waiting for you." I nodded and she walked out of my room.

Taehyung:- "I don't know what is our relation but I will find you Y/n. " I said to myself and smiled. After that, I went to my bathroom to freshen up.