Chapter 5

Jordan's POV

"So Jordan, why did you climbed the freaking tree?" Tom asked, when I looked at Sonja and Tucker they were curious too.

"I don't think it will be great to tell you away." I mumbled.

"Why? We're friends right?" Sonja said.

"We are but..." I looked down "I'm not ready to tell yet, sorry..."

"Come on Jordan, don't be sad, well whatever happens we're all here!" Tucker said with a smile.

"I just notice something," I looked at Tucker's tooth "You're missing a tooth!"

"Uhhh, Yeah." He just smiled.

"Anyways, Adam and Krisim might now the secret anyway and sooner and later you will know it so I'll tell you." I sighed and they just looked at me "I'm the missing prince," their eyes widen "I want to hide from my father because he wants me to rule the Kingdom but I don't know anything about royalty."

"So you're not a run away prince," Tom said "You're the hidden prince, hidden from everybody after his birth until now."

"You must know something about me?" I raised my eyebrow at Tom who blushed "Well I don't want to be treated as a royalty so when you notice Hannah, Anthony and Max acting to me like that because I don't want to be treated differently."

"How did you learn to wield a sword and shoot a bow then?" Sonja asked.

"Well, when I was 11, I took a lesson from the best warrior in this country, well he was also my best friend in a way." I smiled from the memory "Anyways where are we doing today?"

"We'll be going to the nether!" Tom smiled with an excited expression. I smiled at his excitment, he's so cute, err I mean handso- I mean a great person! Yeah, a great person. Who am I kidding, I fell for my friend, Tom. Will I call him mine soon?

"You okay there Jordan?" I realize that Tom's face is so close to mine, I can feel my face heat up. "Are you okay mate?" Tom touched my forehead, he frowned "You don't have a fever, why are you red?"

"Thomas!" I heard Sonja shouted "Someone's looking for you!" A Wither comes in the house "He said he needs to talk to you in private with Jordan!" I sighed.

"M'Lord." Tom said with a bow "Why are you here?" we entered Tom's room.

"Because there's trouble, a huge trouble!" Dianite said with a Godly voice.

"What's the problem?"

"Your father Jordan," My eyes widen "Your father is incredibly ill and wants you to rule the kingdom."

"I will not go back to that, that place!"

"You will, your mother wants to."

"How can you speak with my mother?"

"Because she's my niece."

"Wh-"

"She's the daughter of my younger sister Ianite, who is your God."

"Wh-"

"Don't bother asking why because it's a long story." I just sighed.

"So this is a good bye to all of you, huh?"

"No, it will not be a good bye, we will be with you."

"Why don't you all live in the castle?"

"I don't know, let's ask Nanners," we looked at Dianite "Thank you for the information M'Lord." he just nodded and disappeared.

We went to Adam and told him what happened and my suggestion he said "Okay" and he called everybody and Max and the others are terrified but I told them not to because I'm here, no we're here, as a family.

(Time Skip)

We entered the kingdom with out cloaks and the guards let's us in for noticing my cloak that has a logo of the Kingdom. We entered the castle and saw my father at the his throne.

"Who goes there?"

"Father, it's me."

"Jordan?" father smiled but he coughed so I run to him but told the others to stay back. "I'm so glad your here, who made you come back?" he looks at my friends/family. "Ah, your rewards will be here shortly."

"Father, I came here with my own accord and they didn't came here
for the reward, I make them to come here so they can stay here."

"What?!"

"Father, when you locked my up in my room for 17 almost 18 years I had no friends except for my mother, Max, Hannah and Anthony, and when I explored, leaving the kingdom, I found new friends to trust and also a new family." I smiled for what I said while looking at them and they smiled too.

When I look to my father he was smiling "I see, so you will be a great king."

"Father, I don't want to be a King," I saw him frown "I don't want to rule a kingdom."

"Why not?"

"You said, before I become a King, I need to marry a princess to be my Queen but I don't want to marry any princesses because I have my eyes on someone." I looked at Tom who looked confused "He's the amazing person I ever saw." I whispered to my father and when I looked at him he is looking at Tom with a huge smile.

"Who says you need to marry a princess to be a King? A King is responsible for everything in his Kingdom, some live without a Queen." He looks at me "And I know that you will find somebody you love."

"Thank you father." I smiled and hugged him. "Father, I must ask you something."

"What is it my child?"

"Can they live here?"

"Of course, anything you wish, King Jordan." I smiled not because I was called King but I smiled because he accepted me for who I am and for who I love and for letting them stay
here.

~_~

So what do you think in this chapter?

I fell in love when Mark accepted Jordan ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also Happy Mothers Day to all of your mothers.