Chapter 32

It's been a week and the 'town' is almost done! I love what we're doing. We made a fountain in the middle of everything, houses that look identical but have different designs for reasons and we kinda made an army of women and children who fight for the kingdom, like I would let them fight but I teach them for self defence. Tom told me he scared Zek and he has his face on the ground in a blink of an eye. I still laugh when they see each other, Tom walking away from Zek and Zek looking somewhere else. "Jardon!" I look at Tom.

"Hm?" he hug me and kiss my neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too, now let's help them finish the town." we hold hands and walk to Tucker and James who were designing houses. I saw Sonja designing her and Tucker's house. So foxy and pokemon-ish.

"Like our house?" Tucker asked with a grin like a bobcat. (Got the reference? No? Gosh I'm so old.)

"Yo?" I said awkwardly.

"What?"

"Yes and no?"

"So maybe?"

"But it's different."

"So 'yo' is your answer?" he asked confusingly and I just nod. "Tom tell me why your dating this joker?"

"Hey!" I playfully punch his arm.

"Well I love him very much, that is." as Tom said and leans down to kiss my neck.

"Ew! PDA much!"

"Whatever." Tom and I walk to our house. It has my logo, CS together and Tom's logo, a lion? I don't know. "Soon we'll be having our very own house with our kids and grand children." he kiss my forehead as we enter the house.

I wish this could be forever.

😣😣

Sorry if I just updated today and it's veeeeeeeeeeery short but I hopefully make another chapter, if I'm not sleepy that is.

I will see you next time!

Peace out!