Chapter 38

Warning: Foul language

~~~~

I felt my tears streaming down my face, a pain in my heart just grew bigger. "T-Tom..." I whispered and I just teleported to my hiding spot. I cried and cried until I felt myself drifting to sleep.

"Jordan... look what have you become..." I heard a familiar voice.

"Leave him be Mianite, he is dealing so much stress right now." I heard Ianite's voice.

"True," Dianite reply "He might be the cost of destrustion if he continues to live in stress."

"I could never believe that Tom, your champion, betrayed Jordan and the town."

"I know..." Dianite said with a sad tone "I really hope this goes to a good ending," Dianite sighed "Jordan became... A monster for him..." a monster?

"What do you mean?" I opened my eyes and sat up, they all flinched and look at me "What do you mean that that I become a monster?"

"Look around you." I look around and saw everything is destroyed. "When you cried earlier your wings glows and moves on it's own, like it had a mind on it's own, it destroyed everything."

"W-why?"

"That's not all," I turn to Ianite and she frown like there will be no tomorrow "Your hair turns purple and glows, your body is getting weak but at the same time getting stronger, if this continues you will explode, literally, no one will live and everyone will die." I felt my shoulders getting heavier.

"When?"

"What?"

"Since when did you all know about this?"

"Before you were born." Dianite said with no emotion.

"Dianite it's not the right time!" Ianite shouted at him but he ignored her and continued.

"Your real father is not Mark, your real father is the king/leader/ruler of the shadows, Delirious." I suddenly felt a sharp pang in my heart "Your mother cheated because Mark can't give her a child so she went to her close friend and they made love, you, you are the fruit when they planted their seeds in your mother." Ianite slap Dianite "What?!"

"I fucking told you now is not the right time!"

"He had to know! The longer we don't tell him, the stronger the monster will get!" Dianite look at me with flame in his eyes "So, are you with us or without us?!"

"I-"

"I think I have to leave." We all look at the strange voice "Hello Jordan, I'm your father, Delirious."

"D-dad?"

"Jordan!" Ianite yelled but I ignored her.

"If you know that I'm your son why didn't you took my when I was locked in the castle for years?!" I yelled, stood up and walk to him "I could be working with you or we could be at peace!" I look at the three gods "We shouldn't have war with them, we could have made everything right!"

"I could but that would ruin the fun, right?" he look at the three gods and they look down, why? "Listen to me, I tried to made peace but they banished me in the light and put me in the shadows, I want to make things right but they don't agree with me."

"Is he saying is true?" not turning to the gods, when I didn't heard a reply I turn around "Is he saying the truth?!" I yelled and they flinched, they nodded "Why?" they didn't reply "Is it because of my mom?" once again they nodded "Fuck you all!" I teleported away and I saw myself in the tree house where I stayed with the group. I look around and everything is untouched. I, again, felt a sharp pain in my chest when I saw a picture of me and Tom on top of the shelf. I took it and pulled out the picture. I stared at the picture and memories of me and Tom flashed in my mind. I ripped the picture slowly in half and suddenly I made a black flame in my right where Tom's pictre was and a white fire in my left where is mine.

"Son." I turned to the voice and saw my mom.

"M-mommy?"

"Yes, I am here son, always have." she smiled and hugged me "You should make your own destiny, never listen to others, your father, Delirious is a sweetheart, I cheated on Mark and Delirious cheated on Vanoss, they are a happy couple but I ruined it for him, when Vanoss realized that Delirious cheated on him he broke up on him, Delirious was devastated, he doesn't blame me, but he blames himself, he shouldn't be feeling this, Delirious cried for help from the gods they decline and banish him in the light where Delirious was stuck in the shadows, he became... delirious when they did that to him."

"Yes, I am." we look at Delirious "I could never blame you, but I blame myself." he sat next to me in he bed and hug me "I love you Jordan, I'm not going to attack the town because we never wanted to attack the town where my son was the ruler, I want to declare a war against the gods."

"Can't we just talk this out?"

"It's too late for that, I tried to talk to them but they don't listened, when I was in the shadows, I always call their names but they never help, I adapt the shadows and it gave me power, I never left you son, when you are asleep I sing you songs, when you were lock in the castle, I was there with you, you know your blanket right?" I nodded "I knit it for you," I chuckled "Shut up, I tried my best okay?" he pouted and I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." he looks at mom "You shouldn't blame yourself from what we did, if we didn't do it then Jordan will not be here right now." mom smiled and nodded and tears flow down her cheeks.

"I can finally leave this world in peace, and boys, be good."

"We'll try." mom smack our heads and we laughed them mom disappeared. Tears fell down my face but I am smiling.

"I'm not going to let you choose Jordan, but if they hurt you I will not hesitate to declare war with them."

"I am already hurt, from everything I've seen and heard today." I cried and hug him "Tom cheated on me with mini ladd, Mark not being my father, you being my father which is the best thing I've ever heard because you are sweet to me, the gods lying to me and mom... mom finally can rest."

"I know Jordan, I know." he hugs me back "I was with you the whole time, where ever you go I'm there to protect you."

"Wait, so you-" I blushed "Oh my go-"

"No, I never listen to you and Tom's moan, I might be with you but I give some time because I don't want to envade your privacy."

"Okay..." I blushed, he lets go and ruffle my hair.

"I don't want you to choose but you should do what's right."

"Okay dad, I will." I kiss his cheek "Bye dad."

"Bye son." he vanished.

😄😄😄

Hey guys!

I know a HUGE plot twist, I think I'm ending the story soon, chapter 40 something. Comment if you want a sequel or not because I'm not happy in the ending in my mind but kinda happy but not happy so comment.

Also thank you for the support.

Anyways I am reading your comments and try to reply if I have time. As always I will see you all later, bye!