Chapter 26 part 1

I woke up, when I tried to sat up but my back hurts like hell, well my lower part that is, I fell down back
to bed, I looked at Tom who has smile on his face, I slapped his face but not so hard, just a gentle slap. He opens his eyes and looked at me with a smile.

"I hate you." I said with a sad tone "I said never be rough, because of that you no sex for 4 months."

"Jordaaaan noooo! I can't stand that long!"

"Nope, you can and you will. I can't even get up from bed because of you!" I sighed and turned around "If somebody's finding for me just say I'm sick."

"Noooo~ It's our date today!"

"Well sorry for ruining our date because you were sooooooo stupid to know that I can't walk after a rough sex!" I shouted and cover myself with the blanket "Just leave me alone and rot for the day."

"J-"

"Nope, not listening to your sorry, get out and lock the door on the way out and close the window." he sighed, stood up, closed the windows and left and locking the door. I tried to heal my bottom part but no avail. I sighed. What have I done? I dun goof! Jardon you fool!

"Yes you are a fool."

"Who's there?"

"You fool I'm in your head! I'm your intuition!"

"What do you expect? He's a fool."

"Who are you?"

"I'm wisdom you fool and you hurt Tom he kept punching the tree."

"Shit! I'm such a fool!" I cover face with a pillow trying to suffocate myself.

"You stupid child! You have to live!" Wisdom said with an angry tone "Wisdom is very angry!"

"What can you do? Your just in my head! You can't stop me."

"It's true I can't but intuition can."

"You started to felt nauseous and removed the pillow on your face." I removed the pillow from my face because I'm feeling nauseous.

"God dammit!" I shouted and closed my eyes.

"You can't escape us Jordan! We're inside your head and cannot get rid of us! We will help you from your needs, just call us and we'll be there." they disappeared and didn't talk anymore.

"Well I can't fucking do anything today," I sighed and realized that I can float in the air, well fly. I teleported to the training ground and saw people are training but Tom was depressed and just sat on the grass on the side. I threw a waterball at him and he looked around.

"Okay who threw that?!" he shouted and I laughed in silent.

"Threw what?" Sonja asked.

"A fucking water ball!"

"No one, we were training here." Tucker said and they continued to train again so I threw another waterball on Tom, Sonja and Tucker's faces.

"Okay who is fucking do that?!" Tom shouted even louder.

"We don't fucking know Tom! We were thrown by a waterball too!" Tucker shouted back.

"Can you people stop shouting?" James asked.

"No!" they both shouted back to James now Anthony step between them.

"No one is shouting to my Waglington!" he shouted back to them and they are going to start a right rumble so I summon a lake on top of them and let it fell down to them. They stopped and looked up, they saw me and I wave at them. Ha I wave at them, get it? No? Well another point for bad puns for Jordan!

"JORDAAAAAAAAN!" Sonja shouted as she teleported to me, I hold her hand and we teleported to the castle "What the?!"

"Shhh, so how's about you and Tucker?"

"Well, he told me everything, after we left and before we arrived the town."

"And?"

"You don't want to know." she blushed and I laughed.

"Sorry but I want to get out for the caslte again, although I'm kinda angry at Tom and close to forgive him I want a day alone soooo I will be in the sand caslte if you need me." I told her and she just nod "See ya tomorrow Sonja."

"See ya Jordan." she teleported back to the castle and I teleported to my room in the sand castle.

Well this is a boring day.

😔😔😔

End of chapter

I was bored so I wrote this.

Anyways two chapters in one day, that's surprising to me XD
Anyways I love you all and stay the same.

Peace out.