Chapter 36

After Ianite, Dianite and Mianite told everybody what's going on they were eager to fight back but I, personally, disagree because who knows what dangers out there to get us.

"Jordan," I look at the person who called me "Finally," I sighed "Don't over think everything."

"I know Tom but I really want to protect them, I know they can fight back but these is the shadows we're talking about!" I sat down on a chair and put my palms to my face and elbows to my knees "I don't want them to be... Dead."

"I know your just trying to protect them but you need to trust them," I look up and he kiss me on my forehead "I love you."

"I love you t-"

"SPARKLEZ!" I look at the scared Sonja busted through the door. "WE GOT COMPANY, YOU WON'T LIKE IT!" we ran to the square and saw The  Shadows.

"Ah, King Sparklez, it's wonderful to see you."

"Who are you?"

"Rude, well that doesn't matter." he smiled "I'm Mini Ladd, your worst nightmare." he walk towards me and a light pushed him away, I turn around and saw the tree that's planted near the square. "What an interesting tree you've got there." he smiled. I pulled out my arrow and shot it, his army was wiped out but he's not, he's standing there, blind. "What great way to say a greeting." he laughed "I must go now, I will see you next time, and don't worry, I'm not the 'Lord' of the shadows, you will indeed meet us again." then he vanished. I sighed and look around.

The people are looking at me, terrified. "This is why I don't want you to fight, they are stronger than what you think, I may eliminate those minions but the 'leader' of those minions are stronger then them, he might be stronger that any of us combined!" I raise my voice so people can hear me "I don't want you all to get hurt, I don't want to lose any of you. I love my people and I won't waste anytime to protect any of you." they all look down. What am I going to do in this town?!

😲😲😲😲

I feel so dead right now, sorry it's a short crappy chapter...

All my drafts was deleted and I forgot what I wrote so I made this one up...

Sorry and I will make the chapters longer and better! (If you know what I mean *Wink wink* Joke!)

Anyways I will see you all later! Bye!