Chapter 37

I pace back and forth in my room thinking what should I do.

"Jardon calm down."

"How can I calm down when I know that the shadows are still there and stronger than us?!" My eyes widen from my voice because, one I yelled at my boyfriend and two it became dark, deep and scary "I-I'm sorry, I don't know what happened to me."

"It's fine Jordan," he hugs me "You're stressing out, calm down, you should not stress, we could make this out, alive."

"I know Tom but... I'm scared," I felt a tear fell on my eyes and flow down to my cheek "I'm very scared, I am hurting inside Tom, the fear that's inside me are ready to burst in any moment."

"Fears?" Tom asked in confusion.

"I-it's nothing." I mumbled.

"It's fine Jordan."

(Time skip)

"Have you seen Tom around?" Sonja turn around and look at me.

"No, we haven't seen Tom, why?" Sonja raised an eyebrow "Did you two get in a fight?"

"Not really, I just didn't tell all my secrets."

"Well maybe Tom just went to the town and stroll?"

"Yeah, maybe, thanks Sonja."

"No problem."

I went to the town and search for him. "Hey Jess," Jess/Aphmau turn around "Have you seen Tom around?"

"I saw him walking outside the woods, why?"

"Oh, nothing, I just haven't seen him for a while." I was going to the gates.

"Wait Jordan," I look at her and she looks sad "When I tried to call him he look at me and growls at me with a death glare and walks away."

"Wha-"

"Trust me, something's up and please help him, in his eyes he's screaming for help." I nod and run to the woods.

"Tom?" I shouted and suddenly I heard kissing sounds. I walk to the sound and saw Tom kissing... Mini Ladd.

🤐🤐🤐

Dun dun DUUUUUUN!

Sorry for the short chapters, soon I will give you longer stuffs, if you know what I mean xD Joke but seriously I will give you guys a longer chapter if I have a motivation to continue writing.

This is not they end, yet but I'm sad to say this book is coming to an end, I am debating if I should write a sequel or not because I'm really lazy but I want to be active for my readers.

Anyways I hope you enjoy it and please stay tune.

I will see you all later, bye!