Chapter 26 part 2

I woke up hearing Sonja calling me and shaking me violently. Daruuuuuude.

"Jordan! Tom is being violent! We need your help!" I hold Sonja's forearm, we teleported to the castle and heard Anthony and Tom shouting at each other and swords clashing. We teleported to there and saw blood on their faces, Tom has a black eye and Anthony having multiple bruises.

"WILL YOU BOTH FUCKING STOP?!" I shouted and they looked at me in terror "I FUCKING LEFT TO HAVE AN ALONE TIME AND WHEN I GOT BACK HERE YOU BOTH ARE FUCKING KILLING EACH OTHER?! THIS IS WHY I LEFT FOR THE DAY! I'M TIRED FROM THIS CRAP ALREADY! I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL!" I panted and they looked at me in shocked, Anthony know that I'm angry but Tom was new to this, I never swear but when I'm angry I always swear.

"J-" Tom teleported beside me and tried to touch me.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU FUCKER! I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT ALREADY!" I looked at his eyes with pure rage.

"J-"

"DON'T YOU DARE!" I pushed him away and I teleported in front of Anthony, I can feel my eyes turning red "AND YOU! YOU KNOW BETTER ANTHONY! YOU KNOW THAT I HATE VIOLENCE BUT YOU TRIED TO KILL EACH OTHER! YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND AND I LOVE YOU BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH! I DON'T CARE WHO STARTED IT BUT BOTH OF YOU WILL BE STUCK IN THE DUNGEON FOR 3 DAYS!" they looked at me in horror "YOU CANNOT USE YOUR MAGIC THERE! NO ONE WILL TALK TO YOU THERE! BUT DON'T WORRY YOU WILL STILL EAT FOOD."

"Jordan I-" I cut Sonja from what she was saying.

"No! I'm not getting too far! They did this in my castle and they will regret it here!" I looked at Tom "I expected
more to you Tom." I felt my tears falling down, my vision is getting blurry and my head is spinning, I slowly sat on the ground, I hugged my knees and my legs on my chest, I cried until someone touched me, I look to that person but my eyes are getting blurry, I can feel my conciousness drifting away. I just saw the darkness.

Sonja's POV

I saw Jordan's eyes and they were black, pure black, no white in the side but black. "GUYS!" they looked at Jordan "HIS EYES!" they run to me and Max carried Jordan and run to Jordan and Tom's room, Tom and Anthony are still glaring at each other, okay this has to stop "CAN YOU BOTH STOP! THIS IS HAPPENING TO JORDAN BECAUSE OF THE BOTH OF YOU!" I shouted at them and they were shocked.

"This is no good Jordan is in his spectre dimension, he's crying there, alone, no one can go there but us Gods." Mianite popped out of nowhere touching Jordan's head, he felt a sting on his hand "This is very bad! We can't go there! He blocked us out!" he looked very sad "Who did this?!" he searched the room and saw Anthony and Tom glaring at each other and their bruises isn't helping "YOU TWO! YOU BOTH DID THIS TO MY GRANDCHILD!" they fell on the ground struggling from some kind of force.

"Mianite, enough!" Jordan said. Shit, he called M'Lord in his name not 'grandpa', his eyes are still black but in the middle there's a little red spot "They will be punished by me not you."

"J-Jordan?" Mianite stutter "Who are you and what did you do to my grandchild!"

"Jordan is dead! I'M Death! Your worst nightmare!" he laughed in a devious tone.

Jordan's POV

I kept crying but when I saw Tom and Anthony on the ground I felt sad, No, this isn't what I wanted! I struggle from the darkness and a light appeared, a light that cause the darkness to vanish.

"J-Jordan?" as Mianite stutter.

"Jordan is dead! I'm Death! Your worst nightmare!" I tricked them by saying I'm death.

"BRING BACK MY GRANDCHILD!"

"HE WILL NEVER COME BACK! HE'S LONG DEAD!" I teleported away and felt Mianite and Dianite teleported to me "Sorry grandfathers I tricked you."

"Wait, your not death?"

"No, Who is death anyway?"

"Uhh," they looked at each other "Where do you heard that name?"

"Ianite, in my dreams when we killed him." they sighed in relief "Why?"

"Oh, nothing." Dianite said.

"Please don't tell them, just tell them that Max is in charge, only for few days, I'm trying to collect myself from this drama." I sighed and looked down at the castle, Sonja, Tom, Anthony and Tucker are shouting at each other and Max is trying to stop them.

"Sure, but just be safe Jordan."

"Don't worry I'm in the sand castle."

"Okay, just call our names and we will be there."

"Okay, bye grandpas."

"Bye Jordan." I teleported to the Sand Castle.

What to do now? I sighed.

What will I do for the mean time? I took the ores in the kingdom. I looked at the ores and tried to construct what I'm doing in my head. Ah! I will do an ulimited power supply! I made a blueprint and called it a reactor, I saw some kind of yellow ores but not gold, this is good for fuel.

I made a reactor below the sand castle and connected it to the castle's power.

I felt myself getting tired, wow, many things happened today, I'm so exhausted. I lay down on my bed and felt myself drifting to sleep.

😈😈😈

End of Chapter

Don't kill me!

Sorry there's many swear in this chapter. Again please don't kill me.

I love you all!

Peace out!