Chapter 28 Part 1

I woke up, I looked up and saw Tom sleeping, if I wake him up now he will be cranky, especially when he will get some hangover. I slowly get up and I look at the sleeping position of Tom without me, he curled up and keep sleeping, we never really made up, not yet anyway.

I left the room, I went to the throne room that looks like a mess, some people are still there but sleeping, even Anthony was there with Wag. I quietly laughed and saw Derp Ssundee kissing Crainer, my eyes widen from what I saw, wh-why? I saw Ssundee looking at me and shook his head, so he knows? I sighed and felt bad for him, having a special brother is so hard huh? You have to give him everything. I felt so sad. I wish I could do anything in their situation. I mouthed a 'Sorry' and he mouthed 'It's fine'. I left the room and walk to the training ground and didn't see anything or anyone here, I teleported to the reactor and refilled it's fuel. I look at it and it's doing great! I removed the taxes for the electricity since I'm the one who hooked up the power source to the town, I remove the contract to the main electricity center and they asked me why and I didn't answer any questions. I went back to the castle and everything was clean, I looked at the training ground and they, my family, are too hangover to do something, I give them some pain killers and some water, drinkable water, I look at Anthony who's looking at me with I'm-sorry look, I look at Tom who was also doing it.

"Jordan," they both said at the same time while walking towards me "We're sorry, we were wrong and we made up, we're really sorry, we put our actions first without thinking..." they looked at me and I jussed stare at them I opened my mouth to say anything.

"I-"

😓😓

Sorry but I have to cut that there, it's 1:36 am here and I'm writing this

and sorry it's a short chapter but part 2 will be longer! That's what she said, anyway I hope you don't hate me :(

I love you and Until next time!

Peace out!