Chapter 9

Yesterday was a blast but not until mom notice my bruise in my forearm and saw my knees bleeding, but still it was freaking fun! I'm awake but Tom is not, we are still cuddling and I don't want to move my knee again because I don't want to find something again. I giggled and kissed Tom's jawline, he opened his eyes and looked at me. "Good morning Jordan." OH MY GODDESS! I always forgot that Tom's morning voice was sooooooo HWAT! "You don't look amazing."

"Yeah..." I coughed "I forgot that I have a fever yesterday, but I'm fine."

"Nope, your not, don't worry I'm here to take care of you."

"Thank you."

"No problem" I kissed his cheek and he just hugged me. We stayed cuddling until someone knocks on the door.

"House keeping!" Adam said with a girly voice, I chuckled. "I hope you are not doing anything when we entered!" Adam didn't break his character "We're coming in!" he opened the door "Oh! We must be intruding something! We'll come back."

"No," I said while coughing "What do you like Adam?"

"Well it's grandpa for you, and breakfast is ready." Max entered as well and swing his arm around Adam and kissed his forehead. "Well someone's hungry." Adam looked at Max and blushed.

"Shush."

"Well we'll be right down there." I said while I stood up.

(Time Skip)

Sonja's POV

"Hey Tucker, there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it Sonj?"

"Well I can hear something happening in Syndisparklez's room."

"Oh? What kind?"

"You know." I wiggled my eyebrows and he smiled. "Come on, let's investigate it behind their door." we walked in front of their door and we put our ears on the door.

"T-Tom!" Jordan plead "N-no! No-not yet." I blushed hearing him and imagining what they are doing "T-T-TOM!" he moaned loudly "Tom, it-its co-co-cold." Cold? What are they doing? "N-no! Don't rub it!" Tucker looked so uncomfortable but as a fangirl I can't keep but smile and hide my feels. "Don-don't put it in!" Well I need to see this so I just opened the room and saw Jordan laying down and Tom wiping cold towel on Jordan's knees and bruise.

"Well this is awkward." they just stared at me. "Sorry for intruding."

"S-Sonja! Help me!" Jordan tried to escape but Tom pulled Jordan back to bed and put the cold towel on his knee and he moaned.

"Well I'll be right back when you both finish whatever you were doing." I just walked out the room closing it and Tucker and I just went to our room.

Jordan's POV

"T-Tom, c-can we stop now?" Tom just said a no and I sighed, I really hate cold water and when I felt it on my skin I moan like crazy.

"I like your moan, but it's not a moan for me though, it's a moan from the cold water." he sighed and I slap his arm "Hey! No need to act violent."

"Well stop being horny and just lay by my side." Tom put the cold water and towel on the table and lay down beside me. I cuddle with him and put my head on his chest "TOM~ I'm so sick!"

"Well your fault for doing crazy things yesterday."

"Well it's not my fault that I never had fun for years like this." we just lay down quietly.

"Jordan, I'm sorry."

"No no, you didn't do anything." I kissed his jawline "I love you Tom."

"I love you too Jordan," he kissed my forehead "Forever together?"

"Forever together." I replied and feeling myself drifting to sleep.

(Dream Mode)

Tom? TOM?! Tom looked so weak, he has white hair, so do I.

"Hi Jerdern." I smiled at him.

"Hi Thomas." he smiled.

"Well this is the end of the rainbow for me."

"Oh don't say that," I kissed his forehead "You know you will be in my heart forever"

"Haha, yeah, I know," he closed his eyes "I love you Jordan."

"I love you too Tom." he slowly died on my eyes and I just cried.

TTnTT

This is the end of the chapter.

Wow, I cried from writing the last part.

Well spoiler alert, I'm going to include the dream parts in the future, and I forgot to ask you, the last chapter, I don't have a name for their kid.

Can you name Tom and Jordan's child? As you remember it's a He so comment down what do you think their child's name going to be?

Time check 2:42 am in the Philippines so, good night, not really, 3:00 Am is streaming Mianite time so I won't be sleeping until 5 am.

Until next time, Peace out.