𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔

Baby, I'm sorry I missed your graduation I'll make it up to you somehow, how about a date tomorrow night we can go out I know you haven't been to your tree house in a while we can go there and we can get food and just relax for today? Ciel suggested.

The two were wrapped up in bed, with Akira laying in front of Ciel his chin resting on her shoulders while his hands wrapped around her stomach, caressing her belly as placed tiny pecks on her temple. ''Hm,'' he asked.

''Okay, we have a doctor's appointment, to find out the gender, I haven't started thinking of baby names, maybe we should start,'' Akira replied. ''How about Dion if it's a boy, and Maia if it's a girl.'' 

''Whatever you want baby,'' He said as he hugged her tighter. ''You hungry?'' he asked.

''A bit, I'm craving crab legs.'' She muttered. She began thinking back to what his mother said. Should I tell him she thought. ''Ciel.'' She said.

''I- your mother sent me a text about a month ago, she told me that she'll give me money to stay away from you.'' She felt him stiffen behind her. He started to get up but she held his arm. ''Wait, you left me, and I was angry with you I was thinking of just raising the baby by myself so I replied back to her today.'' She mumbled.

Ciel sighed, as he pinched the bridge of his nose, he warned his mother about meddling in his life and thinking she would go behind his back to bribe Akira. It made him angry. He got up off the bed.

''Ciel...'' Akira replied.

''I'm not mad at you baby, I'm angry at my mother for bribing you, you're carrying my fucking child for god sake and she wants to do this shit.'' He cursed. 

''I'll be back.'' he spat, as he walked out of the room, ignoring Akira calling him back. He left the apartment and got in the car and drove straight to his parent's house. He didn't even bother knocking, he used his spare key and opened the door. He heard voices in the sitting room, he marched straight in, and he saw his mother talking to 4 other women. ''Mother'' he spat out.

''Oh my sweet baby boy how are you?'' she replied smiling, as she walked over to him.

Ciel let out a humorless laugh, she always put up a front, especially around people, she always wants to make it seems as if we are this perfect family. Well, this ends now he didn't care if he embarrassed her in front of her little club.

When she touched his arms, he slap her hand away, she looked at him with open eyes. ''I told you already to leave Akira alone, why the fuck are you trying to bribe her to stay away from me. I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOU I TOLD YOU THAT!'' He shouted.

The other women started looking, Marie held onto his hand trying to divert him to another room, but Ciel pulled back his hand. ''YOU ALWAYS PRETEND TO BE THIS PERFECT WIFE, THIS PERFECT MOTHER, THIS FAMILY ISN'T PERFECT CAYDEN ISN'T YOUR REAL SON, I'M FUCKED UP AND YOU REFUSED TO SEE IT, THE SHIT I HAD TO GO THROUGH AND YOU WASN'T THERE TO PROTECT ME, YOU WOULD RATHER KEEP UP APPEARANCE THAN ACTUALLY PROTECT YOUR KIDS. YOU'RE SELFISH, MOTHER AND CONTROLLING BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU WON'T CONTROL ME ANYMORE, NO WONDER DAD DOESN'T EVEN WANT TO BE AROUND YOU, YOU DRAIN PEOPLE MOTHER ALL MY LIFE I TRIED PLEASING YOU SUPPRESSING MY OWN OPINIONS AND FEELINGS JUST TO PLEASE YOU TO BE YOUR GOOD LITTLE SON, BUT THAT ENDS HERE I'M DONE. I LOVE AKIRA AND SHE'S GOING TO HAVE MY CHILD AND GUESS WHAT WE'RE GONNA GET MARRIED AND YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME NOR WILL YOU EVER SEE MY CHILD.'' Ciel shouted.

Marie froze, as her son lashed out at her, she have never seen him like this before. ''Ciel'' she murmured, ''Ciel'' she called out to him but he turned around and walked away leaving. she screamed his name once again. ''If you leave this house I swear to god you can forget about your inheritance.'' She threatened.