𝕿𝖜𝖔

Akira POV

''Where the hell have you been?'' my Aunt Judy shouted the minute I walked in. She couldn't even give me a break.

''Out'' I replied, closing the door.

''Classes have been finished since 4 for you today, yet you coming in at 6, I literally asked you to watch your cousin for me.'' She said throwing a bottle at me which I skillfully ducked.

'' I had something to take care of Aunty '' I said.

''Well, yo cousin was here all alone, the least you can do is stay with her until I come home since I let you stay here.'' She replied, glaring at me.

''Sorry,'' I apologized.

She kissed her teeth and walked away, mumbling something about how I'm gonna end up pregnant, and all I do is sleep with these worthless men, I exhaled and went to my room.

I put on a shower cap and took a shower. After I finished, I got dressed and got ready to go to my part-time job I plan to move out of here in 3 months. No one knows that I strip and that's how I like it. I don't need everybody in my fucking business, that's why I picked a club on the outskirt of town. After putting on my clothes I told my aunt I'm going to work. She thinks I'm a waitress at some restaurant and amma let her keep thinking that.

I called an uber. I could feel the uber driver's eyes on me. I rolled my eyes and got out and paid him then walked inside the strip club.

''Coco hey girl'' My friend Aries said.

(ARIES ABOVE)

''Wassup sis?'' I asked as we walked towards the dressing room.

''I'm good girl how have you been? lowkey feel like I haven't seen you in years '' She said.

''Bitch it's only been 4 days'' I replied, shaking my head and grinning.

''Felt like years to me,'' she said as she threw her arms around me. ''Oh wanna make some more cash after this'' She asked.

''I'm listening'' I said if it's about money I'm all ears. I don't play about money. I'm outchea trynna secure my bag.

''One of my friend's friends who's a friend of her friends is having a small house party, kinda like a housewarming and they need 4 strippers. We have three so I wanted to ask you if you wanna be our 4th?'' She said.

''Friennn'' I said, ''So basically you don't know who's having the party'' I asked. I love my money but safety first. ''I'm out'' I said.

''Please Coco'' She begged,'' Amma need someone with me who I know good''

''How much is it?'' I asked.

''$1000 each'' She said.

''$1000!'' I almost shouted, ''Aries I'm not sucking no nigga's dick''