𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

💫Me About To Fill A Whole Chapter With Smut Cuz Of Writer's Block. 💫🙂

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🔞🔞🔞✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Ciel pulled Akira pushed her back against the wall gently with a passionate gleam in his eyes. He leaned into her, nibbling on her ear sensually as she moaned. From there he moved back to her lips, grabbing her hands and raising them, holding them up over her head as he kissed her again. He pressed his lips to hers, kissing them hungrily, getting another taste of her warm mouth, then moved down. He released her hands, moving her hair away and started nibbling on her smooth neck, planting small teasing kisses all along it as Akira cooed.

Ciel pulled his lips away from Akira's neck and looked into her eyes. He smiled at her and moved his hands to her sweater. He pulled them over her head. He place a kiss on her belly.

Akira watched, breath trembling, as she watched him. "Oh god!" Akira moaned as Ciel closed his lips around her erect nipple, sending a jolt of pleasure through her. His warm hands grabbed her breast she moaned as he started squeezing them while sucking on her nipple. Akira whimpered as Ciel continued, her hormones made her aroused. She could feel the pool of wetness between her thighs. He switched to the next breast giving the same favor to it, as he sucked on them, latching his mouth onto one, then the other, getting her nipples so sensitive. She moaned at the pleasure of it.

"Ciel" Akira called out as her body tensed, a small orgasm shooting through her. It started at her sensitive nipples. Ciel's mouth on them, and in a single jolt shot to between her legs. She let out a pleasure-filled moan, she looked at Ciel as he pulled his lips away, smiling as he moved down to her body.

Ciel started licking his way down Akira's body, from her breast, down her stomach, and to her waist. A shiver ran through Akira as she watched, an intense amazing feeling rushing through her.

Ciel moved to his knees at Akira's feet. He reached for her leggings and slowly began pulling them down.

His dick was already throbbing in his pants He then pulled her panties down with a single motion, exposing her completely, and stared at her beautiful pussy.

He bit his lip as he stared, inhaling Akira's intoxicating feminine aroma and felt his hard cock twitch. The sight of her was so incredibly arousing, that he just couldn't help himself.

"Ugh yes!"Akira let out in a trembling moan as Ciel's tongue met her folds. He ran his tongue along her labia then pressed his lips to her bare pussy and started kissing it. "Oh god!"Akira moaned; her body almost trembling. Ciel ate her pussy enthusiastically, licking and sucking, kissing and teasing, exploring her vulva with his mouth and tongue, and Akira's body shivered at his touch. She moaned as Ciel continued to pleasure her so eagerly, the pleasure gradually increasing until it was too much.

"Uh Ciel!" Akira called out as she came again with Ciel eating her pussy, his tongue sliding along every crevice of her pussy, she climaxed, her juices flowing out of her pussy and covering Ciel's face. She leaned back against the wall, letting the extreme pleasure flow through her while Ciel's mouth stayed on her pussy.

He continued eating her pussy through her orgasm, feeling her body quivering against him, and only once it stopped ,Ciel stopped, pulling his mouth away from her. He stood back up, facing her, and smiled as he gave Akira another passionate kiss,

Akira pulled back from the sloppy kiss and looked back at Ciel with a smile. She reached down to his pants, grabbing his dick, and even through his pants she could feel how hard he was. She squeezed his dick, making him moan, then moved down to her knees, kneeling in front of him. She reached for his pants, unzipping them as Ciel hastily pulled his shirt off, then pulled down his pants and underwear.