Aftermath: the Blacks

Entrance to the Afterlife

132 AC

Daenaera dies, and then wakes up. Telarion is at her side, the Violet Queen also jumping up.

You're here! the Violet Queen trilled, snuggling her.

A familiar man stood next to her.

"Kepa?" Daenaera inquired.

Laenor Velaryon smiled sadly. "Hello, dear daughter."

Westeros

132 AC to 305 AC

"An eye for an eye. A child of a child. Aemond is a dead man." Daemon murmured, comforting his wife.

"No mama no." Daenaera murmured. She tried to reach out but Balerion had told her that she could never interact with the living, only watch.

"I want his head." Rhaenyra hissed. "Just Aemond. Not Jaehaera, Jaehaerys, or Maelor. They're innocent like Daenaera was. I forbid any assassination ideas. I will not stoop to killing children."

Daenaera went to the Greens next. She was horrified that the Maester's sent Blood and Cheese after Jaehaera—and how dare they claim Daemon sent them! She heard Aemond screaming for her forgiveness the night of Jaehaera's funeral.

"The curse of a Kinslayer." Visenya Targaryen informed her mournfully. The firstborn child of Aerion Targaryen knew Valyrian magic better than anyone and she knew the price of kinslaying the most.. "All of them will die."

"Even Maelor and Jaehaerys?" the Dragon Princess inquired horrified.

"Yes." the rider of Meraxes said, sad. "That is the curse of Kinslaying."

After Jaehaera's funeral, the sons of Helaena were sent to Oldtown. But Maelor and Jaehaerys ripped apart by a mob engineered by the Maesters on their way. Helaena committed suicide as soon as the word came, jumping into the spiked moat.

No one believed it when the Faith and Maesters tried to claim Rhaenyra had ordered it.

Rhaenyra and the Blacks took King's Landing. Daeron died at the Battle of Tumbleton, buying time for his forces to escape but Tessarion lived.

House Hightower was put to the sword. The children to the Faith with the women and the men to the wall.

Daemon killed Aemond, the Rogue Prince and Caraxes escaping death by the skin of their teeth. New inheritance laws were established: the firstborn child, no matter gender, would be ruler, boy or girl.

And Daenaera watched and watched and watched.

Jacaerys married Baela in a grand ceremony in 132 AC, cheered on by the smallfolk and nobility. Their daughter was born nine months later with Baela's silver hair and Jacaerys's black eyes.

They named her Daenaera.

More children followed: Aelyx in 134, Vaella and Vaelon in 137 AC, and Xenia in 140 AC.

Rhaenys died in 133 from a stroke, Corlys suffering a heart attack in 134. The Violet Lady's namesake bonded with Meleys at the age of five, becoming a dragon rider at the age of ten.

Aelyx claimed Vermithor and Vaella claimed Tessarion while Daena claimed Dreamfyre and Vaelon became the fifth rider of Vhagar. 

Her nephew Aelyx became Lord Commander of the Kingsguard while Vaella married Cregan's Stark heir, only two years her elder, fulfilling the Pact of Ice and Fire.

Lucerys married Vaemond's daughter, Lady Valaena Velaryon, when they turned sixteen, strengthening his claim on Driftmark. They had three children: Aethan, Victor, and Alysanne. Aethan married his second cousin Melissa Velaryon to further strength his claim to Driftmark.