Trials (part 2)

Throne Room, the Red Keep

132 AC

Daenaera watched as guards escourted a shrieking Alicent in.

"Queen Dowager Alicent—"

"DID YOU KILL MY SONS ALREADY!? DO YOU PLAN TO SELL THEM INTO SLAVERY, YOU WHORE!? YOU WILL KILL ANYONE WHO WILL THREATEN YOUR CLAIM!" Alicent screamed.

"Mother—" Aemond started.

"Aemond, KILL HER! SHE WILL KILL YOU AND AEGON AND DAERON AND HELAENA!" Alicent shrieked. The Kingsguard minus Criston Cole (who was obviously dead) stepped in front of the royal family.

The court scoffed and threw glares at Alicent.

"Someone gag her, please." the Dragon Princess spoke softly.

Two guards had to hold Alicent down as a third carefully put a gag in her mouth to make sure she would choke on the gag. 

Rhaenyra then cleared her throat to get everyone's attention, opening the scroll that listed Alicent's crimes.

"Queen Dowager Alicent of House Hightower, you are charged with attempted line theft, planning to usurp the rightful heir against the King's wishes and will, and the attempted dismemberment of Princess Daenaera Targaryen, the Princess of Dragonstone." Rhaenyra listed off. "The jury has decided you shall face not execution, but for the rest of your life you shall be confined to a tower here in the Red Keep.

Alicent was dragged off shrieking through her gag and Daenaera squeezed Aemond's hand. Her betrothed squeezed back, taking several deep breaths.

"Now, for Ser Otto Hightower." Rhaenyra said, face full of dragonfire and steel.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!