Arrival at Dragonstone

Daenaera's chambers, Dragonstone Castle

126 AC

"What is Casterly Rock like, Lady Johanna?" Daenaera inquired the Lannister Lady as she helped Johanna pack her belongings.

Johanna smiled. "It is beautiful, the Rock is built into a colossal stone hill. You have to see it for yourself, Princess."

"I can't wait to visit it. Did Lord Jason try to court my mother?"

"Yes but now she is happily married to Ser Laenor. My brother has accepted this but he does wish for a Lannister-Targaryen match." Johanna explained. "I personally believe it would be best if a Targaryen marries into House Lannister so the consort would know Targaryen traditions and have Targaryen blood. That way the consort would know... what it takes to be a Targaryen queen I guess? Not like Queen Alicent. No offense to Her Grace, but she is not Queen Alysanne despite what she fancies herself as."

"Yes. And why do you use consort and not bride?"

"Because if your mother is to be queen, then a son of a Lannister and Targaryen would marry a Princess of Dragonstone and be Prince Consort. My brother has three daughters and he's remade the Lannister inheritance laws."

"Oh. Lady Tyshara will be Lady of the Rock, Shield of Lannisport, and Wardness of the West?"

Johanna nodded. "She is, and I believe she will be an excellent ruler of the Westerlands."

A loud roar echoed followed by a softer one. Daenaera rushed to the window and saw Vhagar and Dreamfyre.

"They're here." the Dragon Princess muttered, pale violet eyes following Vhagar until she couldn't see the supermassive she dragon.

That is today's chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it!